Electric train timetable - page 10

newdigital:

On "sp*rmatozoa" I already have 150 pips (MT4):

On MT5 - 75 pips.

And so such a thing to use, which looks like a spaceship... A childhood dream you might say :-)

IvanIvanov:
And this thing, which switches itself depending on the meaning of a device, I do not remember the name, the only problem with it bad typing passwords if they are in English layout in Russian letters meaningfully composed
To be honest - I'm very "tired" ... writing text... Writing... and the language is wrong... and that's it... all over again with the right layout. I have no idea how the Chinese write there - I made a couple of posts there in Chinese - no effect ... But the Chinese want to use the English-language mql5 and post in Chinese :) like it's ok :). Now my colleagues (English-speaking moderators) have a "job" deleting posts in Chinese :)

IvanIvanov:
At least I will know :-)

When a person talks about pips, they are 4-digit points. Regardless (irrespective off) - whether his broker is 4-digit or 5-digit.

True, there are drawbacks:

• indicators/advisors have to be recoded for 5-digit broker (I think I learned how to do it, but only for MT4 I'm sorry).
  • The person (from Market for example) should say - does his thing work on all brokers, or ka 4-digit only.

newdigital:
To be honest - I'm very much "sick of it" ... Writing ... writing ... and the language isn't right... and that's it ... all over again with the right layout. I have no idea how the Chinese write there - I made a couple of posts there in Chinese - no effect ... But the Chinese want to use the English-language mql5 and post in Chinese :) like it's ok :). Now my colleagues (English-speaking moderators) have a "job" deleting posts in Chinese :)
http://punto.yandex.ru/win/
Punto Switcher — программа, которая автоматически переключает раскладку клавиатуры.
  • punto.yandex.ru
Punto Switcher — программа, которая следит за раскладкой клавиатуры. Она знает, что «ghbdtn» — это «привет», а «пщщв ьщктштп» — это «good morning».

IvanIvanov:
But it's the kind of thing that looks like a spaceship... a childhood dream you might say :-)
Thing? It's my friend's economic indicator... Really - only for MT4. The newest version (just this one) was made by igorad (Igor). I don't want to advertise on other people's forums, sorry ...

newdigital:

When a person talks about pips, they are 4-digit points. Regardless (irrespective off) - whether his broker is 4-digit or 5-digit.

True, there are drawbacks:

• indicators/advisors have to be recoded for 5-digit broker (I think I learned how to do it, but only for MT4 I'm sorry).
  • The person (from market for example) has to say - does his thing work on all brokers, or ka 4-digit only.

Now it is easier, in the past I had to stress that the codes worked for 5 and 4, now everything is automatic and universal :-) well, at least for me...

newdigital:
Thing? It's my mate's economic indicator ... Really - only for MT4. The most recent version (just this one) was made by igorad (Igor). I don't want to advertise on other people's forums, sorry ...
Is it freely available? If so, may I have it in my personal ....?

newdigital:
By the way, now our Godzilla has translated the Paramon indicator on MT5. Another indicator has been translated by my friend Igor (igorad) at my request. It means that now we have a complete installation of Paramon's system for MT5. I will find the links where to download it from.

Here, for MT5. True - no channel (he can trade inside the channel as well as on the breakdown):

MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

USDCHF, M5, 2013.04.10

MetaQuotes Software Corp., MetaTrader 5, Demo

here

USDCHF, M5, 2013.04.10, MetaQuotes Software Corp.

In short :

• download this indicator from KodaBasehttps://www.mql5.com/ru/code/1434
  • download another indicator fromhttps://www.mql5.com/ru/code/1642
  • put it in the indicator folder (e.g. C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 5\MQL5\Indicators )
  • download the template (attached to this post), put it in the template folder, for example - in C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 5\Profiles\Templates
  • compile the indicators in MetaEditor, or just restart MetaTrader
  • Open any chart (I like to work with M1, M5 or M15)
  • right-click - templates - load templates - [select a template by name] and that's it.

MaksiGen_Range_Move MTF
MaksiGen_Range_Move MTF
  • votes: 11
  • Igorad
  • www.mql5.com
Индикатор рисует на графике линии поддержки/сопротивления и трендовые линии.

newdigital:

In short :

• download this indicator from KodaBasehttps://www.mql5.com/ru/code/1434
  • download another indicator fromhttps://www.mql5.com/ru/code/1642
  • put it in the indicator folder (e.g. C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 5\MQL5\Indicators )
  • download the template (attached to this post), put it in the template folder, for example - in C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 5\Profiles\Templates
  • compile the indicators in MetaEditor, or just restart MetaTrader
  • Open any chart (I like to work with M1, M5 or M15)
  • right-click - templates - load templates - [select a template by name] and that's it.

Thanks, I finally realized what you're talking about, I've seen the analogy :-) ... periods ... levels....

Wish I could catch the train today.... might get off early, the market is pulsating, I think there will be a lot of action today....

Reason: