Price Patterns(Gartley,Butterfly,Bat,...) - page 111

usd/chf looks a good short right now according to hwfm, also I notice all the t/f for gbp/usd are bearish but zup shows bullish on the daily.

ND

For manual trading, the indicators you used are they available in mql not rar.

Targus, you can also get 7zip

Download

It does everything

Gil

This post?

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173439/page53

Just instal Winrar ... many people are using Winrar: it is free as trial for all life long.

It can be for vista too.

Or download it from this post (3 indicator and 1 template file).

Thanks for nice explanation bro

Hi NewDigital,

Very professional analysis using Ichimoku charts!

If it is available publicly, would you mind sharing your Ichimoku template and indicators please?

It seems to be a nicely useable tool together with harmonic patterns indicators.

Regards,

Chrisstoff

newdigital:
Just some evaluation for this week or for the beginning of this week.

USDCHF

Ichimoku charts.

D1 timeframe.

Bearish.

H4 timeframe.

Bearish.

H1 timeframe.

Non-Trading during the general bearish. But all support/resistance lines came very close to each otgher so it may be breakout (bullish) soon.

HWAFM patterns.

Bullish for all developing patterns - the situation is more clear than for EURUSD..

=============

- HWAFM tool for Metatrader 5 is here;

- How to instal - read started from this page till this one

- How to instal HWAFM tool for Metatrader 5 for Windows 7 : read this page till this one.

- Trend Scalp system for M1 timeframe for Metatrader 4 to be used together with HWAFM tool for Metatrader 5: public version and elite section version.

- how to trade using HWAFM patterns tool for Metatrader 5 and Trend Scalp system for M1 timeframe for Metatrader 4 in the same time :some trading examples/trading statements/results started from this page till this one; explanation about trading styles - read this post; explanation about Maksigen indicator - read this post.

- semi-automatic method of trading by EA: idea originally came from this page till this page; Original version for semi-automatic trading is 10p3v0.0321 EA; The new version for semi-automatic trading is 10p3v0.0331 EA: download from this post with the explanation - the user can select between MACD or TrandScalp strategies.; 10p3v0.0321_1 EA to be used together with Trend Scalp system for M1 public version with no re-enters is on this post and same but improved version (10p3v0.0321_2) with re-enters is on this post (use/download 2 indicators from previous 10p3v0.0321_1 version/post); explanation of the EA's inpuit is here.

Most of those indicators are public (besides - Ichimoku is standard indicator in metatrader). Just 1 or 2 additional indicators are from elite section. I always confused about what is elite and what is public

I will try to select some public version of it later but the public version will not be much different from elite section version (it will be almost the same one).

ND/Gil

Thanks I have downloaded them now, I attach a 15m chart, I take it that you just follow the gann, by the way there are no arrows.

I was playing around with bigbears arrows/indys (I could do with a really good arrow indy) was doing pretty well with, it was ok and very simple for me, unfortunately, one or more has a serious bug in it, it froze two platforms on me, I'm hoping someone or Mr Tools will be kind enough to fix them for me, I was using the arrows alongside zup/hwfm for additional confirmations, worked a treat.

I do have zip/rar also on windows7 I was told one needs neither, I don't know why I struggle with rar, no idea, I should easily be able to download both.

I am using it on M1 timeframe (for scalping).

As to Winrar so go to this site WinRAR archiver, a powerful tool to process RAR and ZIP files and select your version/language.

I do not know ... your Vista is 32 bit or 64 bit?

Try to download select 32 bit version. Or just scroll the wondow on website down and select 'English' as the language.

With these indicators I attach three timeframes on usd/chf, just so I am reading them right, correct me if I am wrong.

The daily gann is still bearish, however, price has broken the trendline and of course whfm is bullish on the daily.

On the 4hr price has broken the blue line which is a buy signal along a break of the trendline with gann showing a clear buy signal.

1hr is a buy with price coming in at resistence on the red dots.

Btw on the 4hr t/f is she breaks to upside is the target .8290 the next resistence on volty?

Files:
Reason: