Camarilla

Camarilla indicator.

And an other camarilla (camarilladt2) created by DanielTyrkiel.

All the description here:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173143

Files:

New version

Hi, this is an upgrade from the previous indicator. It plots price tags on the right hand side of the lines. The problem that still remains is that the indicator doesn't refresh itself by tick and one needs to either compile it , or right click to bring up it's preferences and "OK" it again. If someone could possibly look into that flaw , it would be greatly appreciated.

daniel

Files:

The best Camarilla

Which one is the one closest to Nick Stott's CAMARILLA, as explained in Day Trading Online to Financial Freedom with the SureFireThing Camarilla Equation it is the original Camarilla.

thanks a ton

steve

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

newdigital:
Camarilla indicator.

And an other camarilla (camarilladt2) created by DanielTyrkiel.

All the description here:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173143

camarilla calculator

does anyone have a camarilla calculator?

I did a search but the only one I found does not work.

For some reason I can't attach new indicators to my MT4...I keep getting the error"Could not launch compiler"

Download Camarilla Calculator

Hi Rick,

You can free download Camarilla Calculator @ myFXSIFU - Tips Profit 20 Pips a day

hi

mahiro:
Hi Rick, You can free download Camarilla Calculator @ myFXSIFU - Tips Profit 20 Pips a day

hi mahiro,

The link for download camarilla calculator is dead ...could u post it here ?

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

RickW00716:
does anyone have a camarilla calculator?

I did a search but the only one I found does not work.

For some reason I can't attach new indicators to my MT4...I keep getting the error"Could not launch compiler"

I moved your post to this threads with this indicator.

The other threads concerning it are the following:

- https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175497

- https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173143

Google search is working now so it may be easy to find something (i am using it as well).

Files:
google1.jpg  24 kb

SolomonZhang:
Hi,

I also created my own version of Camarilla.

Haven't seen other version yet (previous posts).

What do you think of my Camarilla? Positive and Negative suggestions are appreciated.

Regards,

I'm not sure if the calculation is correct. This is what I have:

But I don't know what the range is ^^. Usually R1 - S1 = Range but here?

PP= (H + L + C)/3

R1= C + RANGE * 1.1/12

S1= C - RANGE * 1.1/12

R2= C + RANGE * 1.1/6

S2= C - RANGE * 1.1/6

R3= C + RANGE * 1.1/4

S3= C - RANGE * 1.1/4

R4= C + RANGE * 1.1/2

S4= C - RANGE * 1.1/2

EDIT: if PP is what you use as range in your calculation you might be correct because you don't plot the PP.

EDIT2. Yes you calculation is correct but i think you should call PP Range in the source because if someone would maybe edit it and plot the PP as just PP it would be wrong because that should be like i wrote above.

EDIT2. Yes you calculation is correct but i think you should call PP Range in the source because if someone would maybe edit it and plot the PP as just PP it would be wrong because that should be like i wrote above.

Glad that the formula is correct. I was afraid that I made a fatal mistake. :P

However, I'm experiencing some strange phenomenon that the indicator sometimes draw twice per day. I think this is the error from the time server. I was using some local server. Well, I'll try Alpari from MetaTrader demo instead then.

Uhm, yes Camarilla doesn't have any Pivot Point. Which is interesting Well, I'll just put another comment at the source to caution people not to plot it. Coz the "range" is actually H-L, but I multiply it with 1.1 to make the coding simpler.

Well, it's my first code. Glad somebody is trying it out.

I'll reupload the code at my previous post.

My Camarilla Version

Hi,

I also created my own version of Camarilla.

Haven't seen other version yet (previous posts).

What do you think of my Camarilla? Positive and Negative suggestions are appreciated.

Regards,

edit: The indicator is updated with comments that Camarilla doesn't have any PP, so don't try to plot the PP. Anyway, if you are confused just re-download the code below.

Files:
Reason: