W D Gann Indicators and others

Cycle indicator for Tradestation Pic

Yes, I have confirmed reports from a fellow trader who uses this indicator. He has been kind enough to send me this sceen shot.

Is there anything similar like this for MT4.

Jorgka

Files:
cycle.jpg  105 kb

jorgka:
Yes, I have confirmed reports from a fellow trader who uses this indicator. He has been kind enough to send me this sceen shot.

Is there anything similar like this for MT4.

Jorgka

Jorgka,

Do you have the tradestation code for this?

Gann Wheel

OK I have it converted to MT4, but it needs an expert to fix the error.

the problem has been commented out Time[v1], was changed to Time[1], (also for v2) Metaeditor will not accept v1 or v2

Files:
gann.mq4  19 kb

fixed indicator

Hi,

hope it's ok.

Cheers.

Files:
gann_1.mq4  12 kb

In progress to obtain the code, will wait & see.

It appears compiled, but some one who is already using tradestation can elaborate a bit more on this indicator. I think TS code is Delphi but not quite sure to be exact.

can anyone decompile this indicator, cause It does show plenty of promise but one needs to understand the inner workings first before a true outcome can be made.

Jorgka

what does this indicator do? I attached it to a chart and apparently nothing happened?

That worked ShadowWiz, Thanks.

I do not think that is quite how the Lunar cycles should look, but we are on the correct track

jorgka:
It appears compiled, but some one who is already using tradestation can elaborate a bit more on this indicator. I think TS code is Delphi but not quite sure to be exact.

can anyone decompile this indicator, cause It does show plenty of promise but one needs to understand the inner workings first before a true outcome can be made.

Jorgka

thanks jorgka,

it will be hard to translate the code, it seems thay are all password protected

ok people it can help u its some kind of gann caculator and contain some picture of TS i dont know how to use it may be some one can explain it

Files:
gann.zip  1215 kb
Reason: