Price Patterns(Gartley,Butterfly,Bat,...) - page 53

bebeshel:
No Zup 92.

Ah ok, but they have the same features more or less, been messing around with my settings and reading up the thread , but cant get your grid, do you have a template file you would like to share ?

Many thanks

ab

korHormonics can be found at info@tradingarsenal.com they have also just started another forum at KorHarmonics Releases

I am running v90 and kor alongside each other, today v90 seemed to perform with a slight edge over kor, it is far too early to make any judgement, I think they are both superb in any event. I think wwr wrote zup on this forum.

By the way, where has wwr and kaymar gone?

Anyone?

How very odd..not sure what to make of this?

Same platform, on gold, same timeframe 4hr, one chart has korhamonics on it, the other zup90.

Try it

alert on english

1.appear new pattern (There was a new pattern)

2.There was new beam ZigZag

Thanks me

Files:
mj.jpg  263 kb

poruchik:
Try it

alert on english

Thanks me

Very cool thanks

targus:
korHormonics can be found at info@tradingarsenal.com they have also just started another forum at KorHarmonics Releases

I am running v90 and kor alongside each other, today v90 seemed to perform with a slight edge over kor, it is far too early to make any judgement, I think they are both superb in any event. I think wwr wrote zup on this forum.

By the way, where has wwr and kaymar gone?

Anyone?

Hi

Been on the website and downloaded the indicators, but they say expired, so then registered, but still can't download...can you post latest on on here please.... but Kor signal Monitor looks useful.....many thanks

poruchik

Can you make to works this indicator :

korSigMonitor v001 requires korHarmonics v006

if you have samethink like this , put in om the web , please.

Would help me a lot

Thanks

kor now here - KorHarmonics V6.7.11

registration

Files:

poruchik:
Try it

alert on english

Thanks me

Thank you Poruchik! Is anybody fluent in English and Russian would be kind enough to do the whole .mq4 traduction from Russian to English? Thanks. That would help lot of people.

targus:
Poruchik

Which version of zup would you recommend to use?

If any, what other indicator would you use alongside the zup, i., rsi/cci/stochs?

All good, find your preferred way.. I like trendline and pitchfork. Kor4x AMP is getting excellent. You can configure your own pattern. Still in beta development on ampzone dot org.

Reason: