Price Patterns(Gartley,Butterfly,Bat,...) - page 119

How to use harmonic pattern

Dear sir, thanks for help , i would like to know more about the pattern and to trade them and what of harmonic auto trader, does it trade automatically and is it reliable.

ND

I will soon have to trade the the daily fractals, due to work, not a bad thing really, is there a thread that trades in this way here?

Hi zoruam and darebams,

We are learning here too.

For more information - look at the first post of this thread:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173588

targus:
ND I will soon have to trade the the daily fractals, due to work, not a bad thing really, is there a thread that trades in this way here?

About fractals - look at this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173009 and this one https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173663

Files:
fractals_12.jpg  18 kb
fractals_1.jpg  245 kb

How to trade harmonic pattern

Dear sir, i need help on the use of harmonic pattern , when to enter a trade, stop loss and take profit , but if there is a software like the harmonic auto trader kindly help me with it. Thanks

Hi darebams,

I already replied to you: I do not know how to trade patterns. I know how to trade WW patterns in some simple way (read this thread). I am using patterns to estimate the market condition, or to predict the future possible direction of the price movement.

I can suggest to you to read some books and/or to start learning with HWAFM tool for Metatrader 5, and after that - you can explain everything to all of us.

As to autotrading the patterns so read this post:

ZUP_APs_Setup1 EA trading ZUP indicator

newdigital:
And the same interesting situation for patterns (HWAFM patterns tool for Metatrader 5). We are having future possible bullish for this pair for all developing patterns for timeframes started from H1 till D1:

Anyway - I placed those 2 pending orders (buy stop and sell stop - see image from the previous post) so we will see ...
newdigital:
And it is just a continuation of the post #1158, 1159 and 1162.

USDCAD:

It is 20 pips in profiot for now.

It is the situation for USDCAD right now: 100 pips in profit

=============

- HWAFM tool for Metatrader 5 is here;

- How to instal - read started from this page till this one

- How to instal HWAFM tool for Metatrader 5 for Windows 7 : read this page till this one.

- Trend Scalp system for M1 timeframe for Metatrader 4 to be used together with HWAFM tool for Metatrader 5: public version and elite section version.

- how to trade using HWAFM patterns tool for Metatrader 5 and Trend Scalp system for M1 timeframe for Metatrader 4 in the same time :some trading examples/trading statements/results started from this page till this one; explanation about trading styles - read this post; explanation about Maksigen indicator - read this post.

- semi-automatic method of trading by EA: idea originally came from this page till this page; Original version for semi-automatic trading is 10p3v0.0321 EA; The new version for semi-automatic trading is 10p3v0.0331 EA: download from this post with the explanation - the user can select between MACD or TrandScalp strategies.; 10p3v0.0321_1 EA to be used together with Trend Scalp system for M1 public version with no re-enters is on this post and same but improved version (10p3v0.0321_2) with re-enters is on this post (use/download 2 indicators from previous 10p3v0.0321_1 version/post); explanation of the EA's inpuit is here.

Files:

Well it had to happen....I have been so successfull with the forementioned systems and I was patting myself on the back and congratulating myself on my discipline and patience, knowing all the signs were there from semaphors to harmonic patterns to moving average to big bear arrow and bouncing pip (can't leave him out) lol...Oops hwfm too, regression channel etc.

On the usd/chf I have spent the last three days in the fetal position, I would have earned more at Tesco.

Amazing, the only thing missing was the DAILY FRACTAL lol.............Many thanks ND I will check it out.

darebams:
Dear sir, i need help on the use of harmonic pattern , when to enter a trade, stop loss and take profit , but if there is a software like the harmonic auto trader kindly help me with it. Thanks

Dear darebams,

I suggest you read Larry Pesavento's books and Scott Carney's Harmonic Volume 1 and Volume 2 to get the basic idea of Harmonic Patterns. Later on you can read Bruce Gilmore and Ross Beck books. Try to construct the patterns using fibo tools to get familiarize and identify yourself patterns on each time frame.

Reason: