Price Patterns(Gartley,Butterfly,Bat,...) - page 72

This pair showing bearish all the way from m1 chart to daily even after the gigantic move down this last month

This pair showing bearish all the way from m1 chart to daily even after the gigantic move down this last month [/QUOTE

hi mrtools

can you share the indicator "Gorgal broswer v2" in the separate window?

i remember i have the similiar indicator found in the TSD forum. but it can not refresh itself,and i do not know how to set the parameters. hope you can give some advice? thank you

yourspace

mrtools:
This pair showing bearish all the way from m1 chart to daily even after the gigantic move down this last month [/QUOTE

hi mrtools

can you share the indicator "Gorgal broswer v2" in the separate window?

i remember i have the similiar indicator found in the TSD forum. but it can not refresh itself,and i do not know how to set the parameters. hope you can give some advice? thank you

yourspace

The version in the picture is from advanced elite section here in the forum and i just use the cycles it generates for my settings, as for the one found on the regular forum never really used it since don't have the code, and also for that reason not able to fix the refreshing problem.

documentation zup

Hello,

Do someone know where I could find documentation of zup?

Thank you for advance.

matfx:
USDPLN bullish butterfly.

In case you didn't get my PM, can you tell me which indicator you used to generate the attached chart? Everything about it, including the overlay, appears to be identical to the Elemental Trader indicator I currently use. The Zup 92 indicator doesn't look the same and doesn't generate the blue patterns.

Thanks.

Rob

Files:
usdpln_1.png  44 kb

ChicagoRob:
In case you didn't get my PM, can you tell me which indicator you used to generate the attached chart? Everything about it, including the overlay, appears to be identical to the Elemental Trader indicator I currently use.

It's ZUP which Elemental trader stole from ZUP's author.

ChicagoRob:
In case you didn't get my PM, can you tell me which indicator you used to generate the attached chart? Everything about it, including the overlay, appears to be identical to the Elemental Trader indicator I currently use. The Zup 92 indicator doesn't look the same and doesn't generate the blue patterns.

Thanks.

Rob

Hi Rob,

I have answer your PM. Here i have attached 2 pictures, one is zup v83 and the other one is zupv92.

Files:
zup_v83.png  51 kb
zup_v92.png  60 kb

matfx:
Hi Rob, I have answer your PM. Here i have attached 2 pictures, one is zup v83 and the other one is zupv92.

Thanks, matfx. I want to use the original because I don't like ET ripping off other peoples' work and calling it their own. So, I will not patronize them.

I have to say this indicator is really good. I just started using it on D1 and had three trades last week, for a total of 476 pips. Once the trade is in the groove, I use a TS of 40-50 pips and let it take itself out.

Rob

ChicagoRob:
Thanks, matfx. I want to use the original because I don't like ET ripping off other peoples' work and calling it their own. So, I will not patronize them.

I have to say this indicator is really good. I just started using it on D1 and had three trades last week, for a total of 476 pips. Once the trade is in the groove, I use a TS of 40-50 pips and let it take itself out.

Rob

I use Zup on the faster charts as well as the daily and 4 hr...... the signals on the slower charts are very powerful. Sorta like sit back and enjoy the ride for a couple weeks.lol

I have the newer versions, however, I like the oldies, esp V76.4.

Zup has been most helpful to me for quite a while.

Blaiserboy:
I have the newer versions, however, I like the oldies, esp V76.4.

What do you like best about v76.4?

Rob

Reason: