Price Patterns(Gartley,Butterfly,Bat,...) - page 49

newdigital:
Just some links are on this post: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178120

Thanks Newdigital

I am confused as to which ones to download, which one is the most updated version.

Kind regards.

latest ZUP version?

Poruchik (as far as I know - he is from onix forumk and he is inside Nen's development group) posted version 89 here:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173439/page30

GreatYves posted version 90 here:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173439/page31

I just looked at Nen's thread in onix forum here (many our members are posting on this thread in english as I see) and I found the latest version as 92 (attached here with all the indicators).

Because what I am doing - I am just editing the post of kamyar here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178120 to keep the record of all the versions (because kamyar started this section on our forum).

As to how to use it - poruchik posted the link to webinar on some earlier post, or he can reply. Or just go to onix forum and ask the authors directly. It may be good to use online translator for this thread for example.

Files:
zup_v92.zip  74 kb

poruchik:
Nen say

" It concerns all ZUP, multizigzags, zigzags... All indicators at which is optimization calculations.

387 v. have laid out as beta the version, but at once have not warned, that beta it the version.

There it is not clear for what have made so that on each tic were nulled display buffers.

That automatically entails an indispensability of full recalculation of all indicators. If in the indicator there is an optimization - calculation only as required - that after forced zeroing buffers with optimization it is necessary to say goodbye. It is known, that, for example, the zigzags delivered with МТ4, in the fast market suspended a computer.

Even one copy of a zigzag. After introduction of forced zeroing buffers it is necessary to do full recalculation that will lead to lag of a computer even from one copy of a multizigzag. Plus to that it is necessary to copy ALL!!! Indicators to remove in them optimization.

I do not know, for what it was required to developers.

It speaks about their full aut from a reality...

I hope, that in the version which will be any more бета in March, they will not enter it ' improvement ' - zeroing of buffers on each tic."

Gartley Patterns и их модификации - Forex forum Onix - Страница 311,666666667 ## 4669

Thanks poruchik. I read that too on mql4 forum.

Yeah! Thank you Poruchik for the warning!

alert for zup 84

poruchik:
ZUP 84 attach info about Merrill patterns

From nen

" Has added in 84 version ZUP a conclusion of the information according to kinds of patterns.

infoMerrillPattern - true - to deduce the information on patterns

false - to not deduce the information on patterns

The information is deduced in the left top corner of the schedule in 4 or 5 line in the form of comments.

These are five-dot patterns. For their creation the percentage zigzag with percent = 8 % should be used.

In Alex's ExtIndicator=1 zigzag there is an opportunity to set percent. The percent is calculated from the price of closing of a bar.

Now precisely not clearly, what percent should be used. There is no detailed description of construction of a zigzag for search of these patterns. It is known only, that it should be the percentage zigzag. But the percent can be calculated both from value of the price of closing of a bar, and from size of last beam of a zigzag. Here still is above what to work.

Now the information on patterns Меrrill is deduced for all zigzags which have been built in in ZUP.

Did not begin to do a portrayal of patterns on the schedule in the form of lines. It is now deduced only in comments.

The information is deduced on the static pattern constructed on 1-2-3-4-5 extrema of a zigzag, and on the dynamic pattern constructed on 0-1-2-3-4 extrema.

In line the information on dynamic and static patterns separately is deduced. Also the name of a pattern on classification Меrrill is deduced."

Gartley Patterns и их модификации - Forex forum Onix - Страница 285

can you add alert for this indicator whenever it touch the PRZ,

Hi Newdigital

I have downloaded the 90 v on GreatYves post (do I just attach this to indicator list)? The one at the end of your message, I also have downloaded, again do I just attach to indy list.

Many thanks, Poruchik, I have downloaded this also.

Forgive me, but I'm not understanding what Poruchik is saying, because my computer skills are, shall we say, slowly improving, can I download this, is it ready to go into indy list?

Thanks guys.

targus:
Hi Newdigital

I have downloaded the 90 v on GreatYves post (do I just attach this to indicator list)? The one at the end of your message, I also have downloaded, again do I just attach to indy list.

Many thanks, Poruchik, I have downloaded this also.

Forgive me, but I'm not understanding what Poruchik is saying, because my computer skills are, shall we say, slowly improving, can I download this, is it ready to go into indy list?

Thanks guys.

Poruchik is simply saying NOT to let you MT4 copy update itself because ZUP will stop working.

Zup v92 is ok and can be install to your indicator dir.

Somebody else ask for an alert for zup, Zup already have alert option .

Guys, how do you confirm patterns?

This mean, when we see a pattern, bat, crap, butter, etc.. we need aditional confirm for enter. Sometimes pattern failed.

I think S/R must be basic, but, do you use another way?

Thanks..

AlbertoFX:
This mean, when we see a pattern, bat, crap, butter, etc.. we need aditional confirm for enter. Sometimes pattern failed.

I think S/R must be basic, but, do you use another way?

Thanks..

There is many options! It depends how you are trading. But yes use a confirmation, i like RSI. Or trendline break or both! I suggest you read book on it! As i did. Look for Jim Kane or Scott Carney material.

thanks deeply

I have to even upgrade to 229 yet

thanks again

Reason: