Traders joking, the beginning - page 223

According to a new study, inactivity can kill you. You can die from doing nothing. Believe me. These findings scare the hell out of the Congress.

President Obama told a group of school children that broccoli is his favorite food. You know, it's one thing to lie to the voters, but when you’re lying to kids, come on.

Files:
cae.jpeg  9 kb

NSA leaker Edward Snowden has filed for asylum in Russia, but Vladimir Putin is against it. You know, if Snowden really wants to stay in Russia he should just speak out against Putin. He'll get to stay in Russia the rest of his life.

Don't believe everything you read on the internet

and if it was that good he would n't be giving it away - after you sign up for the account with "his chosen broker"

i like this bit the best

They pay up to $100,000 daily to you(many brokers have limits)

if traders were making this much "the chosen broker" would be out of business in less than a month

i also have a few indicators that look like that one, as do many folks

but they are NOT Holy grail

Urgent!!! Become a Binary Options Billionare!!!!!!! Holy Grail Discovered!

HI, im a newbie and i plead my case.

So, long story short. I need help. This binary options indicator from the site

Google : binary options hack . blogspot. com is the holy grail. It doesn't repaint and its almost 100% accurate.

It is not a scam. And i just can't get my hands on them. Please anyone check it out and Please Share...

So my story goes... i graduated from college just a year ago and since then i've been dabbling around with online jobs from clixsense to marketing. I've done almost everything possible to make it online. So one day i saw a link to cedar finance. It looked too mathematical for my liking. Then i said what the heck. I clicked, watched videos on youtube promising millions in just the first few months.

I knew i should make my research first before giving in to any binary options . so i fell on this traderush 5 decimal thing. It looked so promising... God I was so sure i'll make it. I registered to trade rush with my hard earned cash that i saved for months ( 1000$) I wasn't thinking clearly... just blinded with visions of what my life would be like if it works.

So next. The 5 decimal thing blew my account in just 7 minutes. I felt like crying honestly. I din't give up... i bought softwares especially that option bot that helped blew my account. Right now, i don't know where my life's going.

And as you've guessed, i wasn't a student in Finance or economics... I was a political science major. (dumb blonde)

I know nothing when it comes to maths not to talk of programming mt4 indicators.

Please Anyone. help me with that system. please...Im so sure to make it this time but i can't afford the system. S O S

I need help with that indicator.

Moved these 2 last posts here

Hope that there is no need to explain why a post that goes like "Urgent!!! Become a Binary Options Billionare!!!!!!! Holy Grail Discovered!" is a part of this post

some fall for it

even i fell for one on this site recently

Reason: