Position Trading. - page 26

Will log for more!!!

This thread is alive because of couple of my fellow traders giving me lively feedback. Even sometime they are way better then me, especially Jack and Zeejay. I don't know where is Jack now a days might be too busy to trade.

No one can avoid losses. They are certain for sure, but first we need to understand what kind of losses we can deal with.

Trading is one of the difficult profession, however, very rewarding too. Within six month or early newbies get out of this business most of the time.

I don't want to say that the system will work in all circumstances.

I m very much against indicators at max you can have one indicator on your chart, after all indicators are reflection of price.

Volume is fake in Forex and indicator with volume inputs are also not presenting the true picture. The other information which can be true in forex is ticks, it is great hint from me and you guys can start working on that as how to use that information or technique. However, trading based on ticks is for very short term.

I am saying it again, there are some points or price areas where market changes upside down, and we also have very good threads here in this forum talk about all those areas. You guys need to search them.

In short my entries are always based on intraday but once it works out well I keep some out based on intraday trading targets and put rest on long term trade for greater profit.

See for the bar formation and patterns. See the daily resistence and support based on fib etc. and you will find out how to trade like me.

SFX

Looking for buy. E/J

Files:
april_29.gif  55 kb

As per demand.

I am putting this chart to let the traders understand how I see bigger picture.

Will appreciate your feedback.

Files:
may1.gif  39 kb

Shahzadfx you are the best..

U/j

vira sulistio:
Shahzadfx you are the best..

Thank you Vira.

The best buy area for Yen is 102-102.50, huge pips waiting.

SFX

IBFX contest

Look at me at rank number 9.

https://secure.ibfx.com/Contest/ContestResults.aspx

congratulations

Shahzadfx:
Look at me at rank number 9. https://secure.ibfx.com/Contest/ContestResults.aspx

congrats!

you deserve that , and more.

you're in my top-5 of most skilled traders i've ever known.

keep it up my friend, don't risk too much.... just keep making pips and you'll end in the top 3.

CJ.-

santa claus rally

ZeeJay:
congrats!

you deserve that , and more.

you're in my top-5 of most skilled traders i've ever known.

keep it up my friend, don't risk too much.... just keep making pips and you'll end in the top 3.

CJ.-

Getting ready for santa claus rally. Will explain later.

Files:

Forex day trading system

The above mentione dposition trading is to trade in the forex at standard for the forex.And to gain the profits from website only.But the only to learn a good onformation by family...

Reason: