Price Patterns(Gartley,Butterfly,Bat,...) - page 54

newdigital:
It is on this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173439/page32 from the authors, or just download from here. Some people participated on some other webinars and discussed it here but I have no idea about sorry.

Unfortunately webinar is not available for download because of international traffic is more than local. Anybody knows how to change IP to Russian?

Thanks for link anyway!

Available. It is slowly but available.

250 Mb.

In Russian language.

Changing IP will not help.

One guy changed IP to Russian but I banned him anyway:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178080/page9

(as I know - he was banned from forexfactory forum too changing IP to Canada)

Some members used some other webinar in English but as I said - I have no idea about. Of course, it may be good if someone from the authors will provide webinar in English. Or ask the other members about what they used if in English.

As I know - this 'webinar hosting company' is paying 50 dollars for anyone who created and posted good webinar with them. So, may be - there are some other webinar hosted companies ... but as this webinar hosted company is from Russia, indicator is from Russia and free to download, authors/owners are Russians, and webinar is Russian (and free to download) so it is in Russian (and money 50 dollars from Russia ... ).

if someone will "break this situation onto English language" so it may be very good so at least - we will understand the language.

I have downloaded the monitor to my indicators list but get this? Can anyone advise?

Files:

Hi

Not sure about this one......

I have my AUDUSD H1 chart open and all of a sudden a Bullish Butterfly pattern has just turned up but the actual entry signal was yesterday.

Any ideas why this would be so late showing up?

many thanks

ab

Hi ab

I had an error when sending a pm.

The grid came when I downloaded the zupv90 from GreatYves post, I do not know how to use it, or it's purpose. I am starting to read this thread from the outset.

I agree with you they are both good and no doubt the people whose works they are will further improve them. I have only started using these indys this week and I am impressed to say the least. It would not surprise me if the longer timeframes hold better, for example, if I find a pattern or conflicting indication on a lower timeframe I will go with the longer of the two. For safety, I usually like to trade the daily and 4hr timeframes and make an entry on the 30 or 1hr timeframes. But with zup on the 1m timeframe (which I never trade off) for the first time I felt confident to trade it using zup blue/red boxes and took 60pips! I only trade small i.e. 30 or 40 pence per pip so I can afford a round trip if I'm wrong.

At the moment we have a bearish pattern on the eur/usd 4hr t/f which I would go for or any other pattern on these timeframes.

targus:
I have downloaded the monitor to my indicators list but get this? Can anyone advise?

Hi Targus

I have mine set up like this.... what do you want to know

many thanks

ab

Files:
monitor.png  46 kb

Looks good to me ab.

I wish mine looked like that, did you just load into the indicator list, I will have to try and load it again.

Poruchik

Did or nin you have a preferred timeframe for trading these patterns, perhaps the 4hr, I think Kamyar preferred longer timeframes.

Also would you mind giving your opinion on the gbp/usd, i.e., the weekly timeframe has a wonderful bullish bat on it, however, it has been there for quite a while how does one know whether it's still valid.

bebeshel:
Can you make to works this indicator :

Try it

Files:
kormonitor.zip  34 kb
jhuu.gif  20 kb

targus:
Looks good to me ab. I wish mine looked like that, did you just load into the indicator list, I will have to try and load it again.

Hi Targus

Sorry for the delay getting back to you.

You have to open a chart for every time frame and pair you want to monitor on the same platform and attach the KOR indicator to it (for example("KorHarmonics v 6.7.11") , in the inputs make sure "bextSigMonitonitoringON" is set to "true" (this is found in the "Signal Monitoring ON" section of the inputs).......I save it as a template at this point and apply it to all the charts and time frames I want to monitor.

Then just set up a chart on any pair and any time frame ( I use GBPUSD H1) and add the indicator "KorSigMonitor"

In this indicator all you have to do is set up what pairs you want to trade and the time frames you want to monitor...its pretty easy, just add or remove what you want to monitor for pairs and time frames in the inputs of this indcator.

Job done ....easy...lol

Many Thanks

ab1

Reason: