Price Patterns(Gartley,Butterfly,Bat,...) - page 113

By the way - it is interesting thread here with some trading practics/examples about how to trade patterns:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

I did not read it yet sorry ...

Yes, I have come across this on another forum, great stuff, I know nen created a good wolfe wave, due to my recent platform problems with freezing I lost my last wolf wave indy, ND is there a great wolfe wave that shows the numbers in mql available?

targus:
Yes, I have come across this on another forum, great stuff, I know nen created a good wolfe wave, due to my recent platform problems with freezing I lost my last wolf wave indy, ND is there a great wolfe wave that shows the numbers in mql available?

This guy is selling his indicator for big price (look at his signature) ... but what he is explaining by few posts are very good so ...

As to WW (wolfe wave) indicator so there is one from this post:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173588

in Winrar archive

So, I am attaching it to this post.

Full name of indicator is A WolfWave finder.

Download it from this post and place in indicator's folde and open metatrader.

To see the numbers - open H4 chart for EURUSD (for example), right mouse click on any place of the chart and select 'Properties' (or press F8). In Properties - select black and white color scheme and press OK:

and just compare with the post #% of his thread

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

you see - I did it for this Nen's indicator (which I attached to the post):

Bullish WW pattern:

Bearish:

But as I understand - thise patterns are developing patterns.

Do you remember - on HWAFM tool - WW patterns with something as "location of the point #5"? So, it is this case.

But if I remember - there are few situation shoule be taken onto consideration ... not only "BUY when price touch line 1-3 (pint 5 )" as he said ...

But I am not professional with WW sorry.

Files:
bearish_ww.jpg  264 kb

So, you can see - it is 22 pips for now:

It was with static fibo lines.

This indicator is having ExtSendMail feature to send the information to email about pattern, and alert (but I did not try those features).

Files:

newdigital:
It is ZUP for WW

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173588/page153

I attached it to the post too.

I think - it is more good indicator for WW.

Indicator is having tghe numbers and all the lines too.

You can see bearish pattern, and I did exactly as this member described:

Post #5 of his thread.

So, you can see -

This version is better than last time i use, wolfewave_nen impr.

And it is with dynamic fibo:

Files:

Comparison between HWAFM WW and zup61_WW.

Files:
usdchfh1.png  64 kb
zup61ww.gif  38 kb

As I am looking for patterns for direction of the future possible trend so I just opened Metatrader 5 with HWAFM pattern tool. My goal was to select the pairs with all the patterns indicating uptrend or downtrend for almost all timeframes (started from H1 up to H12). I mean: if all developing patterns indicating uptrend only (or downtrend only) for those timeframes so I selected those pairs.
- I opened HWAFM pattern tool (Metatrader 5).

- selected the pairs with all developing patterns indicating uptrend only or downtrend only for almost all timeframes (started from H1 up to H12). I mean: if all developing patterns indicating uptrend only (or downtrend only) for those timeframes so I selected those pairs.

- After that I opened M1 scalping templates on Metatrader 4 and trade Trend Scalp system for M1 timeframe manually (public version or elite section version), or trade it by 10p3v0.0321_2 EA.

I did not select any pairs for today (HWAFM pattern tool). The only pair which is close to our condition (all developing patterns indicating uptrend only or downtrend only for almost all timeframes started from H1 up to H12) is GBPJPY for bullish. But it is not exactly ... I am not sure as there is no amny clear confirmation from HWAFM patterns and from Ichimoku charts so - may be - I am wrong sorry. As I did not find any pairs for today so I will simple continue yesterday's trades as I did for GBPJPY for buy only.

=============

- HWAFM tool for Metatrader 5 is here;

- How to instal - read started from this page till this one

- How to instal HWAFM tool for Metatrader 5 for Windows 7 : read this page till this one.

- Trend Scalp system for M1 timeframe for Metatrader 4 to be used together with HWAFM tool for Metatrader 5: public version and elite section version.

- how to trade using HWAFM patterns tool for Metatrader 5 and Trend Scalp system for M1 timeframe for Metatrader 4 in the same time :some trading examples/trading statements/results started from this page till this one; explanation about trading styles - read this post; explanation about Maksigen indicator - read this post.

- semi-automatic method of trading by EA: idea originally came from this page till this page; Original version for semi-automatic trading is 10p3v0.0321 EA; The new version for semi-automatic trading is 10p3v0.0331 EA: download from this post with the explanation - the user can select between MACD or TrandScalp strategies.; 10p3v0.0321_1 EA to be used together with Trend Scalp system for M1 public version with no re-enters is on this post and same but improved version (10p3v0.0321_2) with re-enters is on this post (use/download 2 indicators from previous 10p3v0.0321_1 version/post); explanation of the EA's inpuit is here.

Files:

newdigital:
I did not select any pairs for today (HWAFM pattern tool). The only pair which is close to our condition (all developing patterns indicating uptrend only or downtrend only for almost all timeframes started from H1 up to H12) is GBPJPY for bullish. But it is not exactly ... I am not sure as there is no any clear confirmation from HWAFM patterns and from Ichimoku charts so - may be - I am wrong sorry. As I did not find any pairs for today so I will simple continue yesterday's trades as I did for GBPJPY for buy only.

Seems - I was mistaken It is bearish.

Nothing happened till now ... just some drawdown on open trades ...

Anyway - stop loss for this EA is 160 pips (4 digit pips) and as I see - it is too fare from any loss (no any oloss till now).

I just disabled EA on the chart (to avoid any martingaling) and ... will see.

Reason: