Price Patterns(Gartley,Butterfly,Bat,...) - page 116

It is what I have now in Metatrader:

and open trades for now:

Files:

All my open sell trades for USDCHF were closed in profit so I will tell this price to go bullish for now.

It is interesting situation for USDCAD for now according to Ichimoku chart:

Files:

As I am looking for patterns for direction of the future possible trend so I just opened Metatrader 5 with HWAFM pattern tool. My goal was to select the pairs with all the patterns indicating uptrend or downtrend for almost all timeframes (started from H1 up to H12). I mean: if all developing patterns indicating uptrend only (or downtrend only) for those timeframes so I selected those pairs.
- I opened HWAFM pattern tool (Metatrader 5).

- selected the pairs with all developing patterns indicating uptrend only or downtrend only for almost all timeframes (started from H1 up to H12). I mean: if all developing patterns indicating uptrend only (or downtrend only) for those timeframes so I selected those pairs.

- After that I opened M1 scalping templates on Metatrader 4 and trade Trend Scalp system for M1 timeframe manually (public version or elite section version), or trade it by 10p3v0.0321_2 EA.

I did not find any pairs for today with all the patterns indicating uptrend or downtrend in almost all timeframes (started from H1 up to H12) using HWAFM pattern tool. The only pairs which are close to our condition are USDJPY and USDCHF:

As we can see - it is bullish for the future trend.

if we look at Ichimoku charts so we can understand that USDCHF is on ranging bearish (H4 timeframe) on open bar:

or strong bearish. I think - it will be Bear Market Rally for some time.

Because we are having non-Trend market condition for H1 and D1 timeframe for this pair.

So, it is very risky to trade this pair using our method.

As to USDJPY so HWAFM pattern tool indicates bullish. But if we look at Ichimoku charts so we will see that it is bearish in general. May be ... we will have bearish market rally (correctional uptrend within general downtrend) for some time.

Some comclusion:

IF I will trade those pairs (USDJPY and USDCHF) today by 10p3v0.0321_2 EA for M1 timeframe so I will use the following settings for the direction of the orders opened: BuyOK = 1 (true) and SellOK = 1 (true). In this case - we will have some hedge trades (buy trades and sell trades can be opened on the same time) - just to reduce floating drawdown (because risk in this our situation is fully related to drawdown - risky on our case is some drawdown possible ...).

Anyway - will see.

=============

- HWAFM tool for Metatrader 5 is here;

- How to instal - read started from this page till this one

- How to instal HWAFM tool for Metatrader 5 for Windows 7 : read this page till this one.

- Trend Scalp system for M1 timeframe for Metatrader 4 to be used together with HWAFM tool for Metatrader 5: public version and elite section version.

- how to trade using HWAFM patterns tool for Metatrader 5 and Trend Scalp system for M1 timeframe for Metatrader 4 in the same time :some trading examples/trading statements/results started from this page till this one; explanation about trading styles - read this post; explanation about Maksigen indicator - read this post.

- semi-automatic method of trading by EA: idea originally came from this page till this page; Original version for semi-automatic trading is 10p3v0.0321 EA; The new version for semi-automatic trading is 10p3v0.0331 EA: download from this post with the explanation - the user can select between MACD or TrandScalp strategies.; 10p3v0.0321_1 EA to be used together with Trend Scalp system for M1 public version with no re-enters is on this post and same but improved version (10p3v0.0321_2) with re-enters is on this post (use/download 2 indicators from previous 10p3v0.0321_1 version/post); explanation of the EA's inpuit is here.

newdigital:
All my open sell trades for USDCHF were closed in profit so I will tell this price to go bullish for now.

ND

Glad to hear this, I am still long lots of pips down!! I could'nt watch so I switched off my live account

Hi targus,

I think - it is more about fundamental news. I mean: agreement with Congress was failed on Friday (in the US). And it was no any progress on this situation on Monday and yesterday. And deadline is 2nd of August? All newspapers from all the countries are talking about it ... so when they will make some agreement so it may be bullish ... but it also depends on agreement because deadline is very soon and some people said that it is difficult to make good agreement to satisfy everybody. So, we should watch the news ...

I am still trading USDJPY and USDCHF using 10p3v0.0321_2 since this Monday: USDJPY is winning for 212 dollars with 1 open trade with 3 pips, with small floating drawdown (drawdown on open trades).

USDCHF is winning with 121 dollars with 2 buy orders opened (-25 pips for now), and drawdown for this pair was about 150 dollars or more (with some losing trades).

Yes, news!! This is the problem, they say cut your losses, but with knowing all higher timeframes are bullish it can help one not to panic (I think)? as well as all your other indicators showing bullish (albeit they all move/lag/reconfigure etc), more recently because of this (bullish higher timeframes) its not often I now let go of a position when it goes south on me because I jumped the gun and I trade the 1/4hr t/f I often struggle with entries, still experimental though.

ND

Do you have a decent channel indy, I lost the one I was using from kampers thread. Thanks.

This one may be good (attached).

Also - look at this thread:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172920

ND

Just the job, btw the little red circle (indicated with arrow) on the daily is showing a buy at 8016, I take it anyone using this channel trades on this daily red circle, if they are trading the daily that is.

I used to have the d-mouteki v3 personal that plotted red (down) and grey (up) horizontal lines with potential targets if you moved your mouse over them, like demark there are various versions, I have been searching for this all week now (I know mouteki is a take on Demark) but I found particular mouteki nice n obvious, albeit not always reliable like anything else.

Files:

Sorry, meant to say vertical lines.

Reason: