Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service - page 129

Dear sir I parchesh ΕΑ 210$ bat it get smiling face bat not start in live and demo both...and not show indicator as per (bleck indicator near EA)
attachment photo...all EA WORK NORMAL bat my parchesh EA not work ...how to start please halp me...

rjeng:

Dear sir I parchesh ΕΑ 210$ bat it get smiling face bat not start in live and demo both...and not show indicator as per (bleck indicator near EA)
attachment photo...all EA WORK NORMAL bat my parchesh EA not work ...how to start please halp me...

Your problem has nothing to do with the signal service.

Contact the author/seller for support.

rjeng:

Do not keep posting the same post all over the forum!

I have deleted your duplicated posts!

Hi.

I want to subscribe to a signal.

Signal "Complex System" is visible on MQL but not on my FX Open trading account on my VPS.

Any ideas as to why?

Looked for this on the forum and found "I created a signal but it is not available" - which does not explain what to do, it gives the author some guidance but nothing for the subscriber.

Service Desk is useless on this (few categories available) and so is their autobot. Service desk directs me to the forum.

Stay safe  

Krzysztof Jench:

Hi.

Signal "Complex System" is visible on MQL but not on my FX Open trading account on my VPS.

Any ideas as to why?

Looked for this on the forum and found "I created a signal but it is not available" - which does not explain what to do, it gives the author some guidance but nothing for the subscriber.

Service Desk is useless on this (few categories available) and so is their autobot. Service desk directs me to the forum.

Stay safe  

Its not visible in your MT4/5 terminal because you have logged into your MQL5 account with your email, when you were asked for your login, the one you chose when you registered (maciej206).

Krzysztof Jench:

Hi.

Any ideas as to why?

Stay safe  

It is recommended to subscribe directly from Metatrader.
If you did not find the signal on the Signal tab in Metatrader so use search function on the top right corner of Metatrader to find this signal (in your Metatrader).

Please find the instruction about how to subscribe:

How to Subscribe to MT4/MT5 Signal - new instructions
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/189731
  (MT4)
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/336422
  (MT5)

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Way to find signal in MT4 platform?

Sergey Golubev, 2017.02.23 12:49

You can use search on the top right corner of any page of the forum for example.

-------------------

As to finding the signal (any signal) by name in the Metatrader so you can use Metatrader's search feature as well, for example:

MT4 - 

MT5 - 

-------------------

Besides, I just collected some information (from MetaQuotes) which may help in some situation for example:

How to Subscribe to a MT4 Signal (new instructions, after 1065 version upgrade)
How to Subscribe to a MT4 Signal (new instructions, after 1065 version upgrade)
  • www.mql5.com
Below are step by step instructions, of how to subscribe to a MΤ4 signal: 1. Register a MQL5 account: https://www.mql5.com/en/auth_register 2...

Eleni Anna Branou:

Its not visible in your MT4/5 terminal because you have logged into your MQL5 account with your email, when you were asked for your login, the one you chose when you registered (maciej206).

Hi, I have logged in using "maciej206" not my email. MQL balance shows correct value. Logged out and in and no change

Krzysztof Jench:
Hi, I have logged in using "maciej206" not my email. MQL balance shows correct value. Logged out and in and no change

Post some screenshots of your Community tab and your Navigator window area on your VPS please.

Is your signal subscription present here?

https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/subscriptions

Hi All

I managed to subscribe at last. Wasn't as previously experienced. Thanks to all for your invaluable help and pointers. Great job. Stay safe all of you. PS the signal generated 12 open trades immediately :-)

Anyone else notice the FIFO filter doesn't work correctly if someone was trying to filter results?  I have 2 signals running and both are US based on Oanda so my broker will not allow me to break FIFO rules but you would never find them if you checked the closing by FIFO filter when looking for a signal
Reason: