Signal Copying Error

Hi,

i know here are topics because of this but they didnt solve my problem. Anyone has experience with it.

i subscribed a Signal. Its not working. I have Metatrader running on my own VPS.

Journal tell me

- "signal copying for 'GBPUSD' is prohibited by your broker"

- "symbol GBPUSD not found"

Also when i open Signals tab the subscriped Signal is not in the "My Statistics" tab.

I asked my broker and they told me it should work. I guess something went wrong while i subscribed it. But i dont know what. I set everything up properly.

Best Regards

f1nch87:

Hi,

i know here are topics because of this but they didnt solve my problem. Anyone has experience with it.

i subscribed a Signal. Its not working. I have Metatrader running on my own VPS.

Journal tell me

- "signal copying for 'GBPUSD' is prohibited by your broker"

- "symbol GBPUSD not found"

Also when i open Signals tab the subscriped Signal is not in the "My Statistics" tab.

I asked my broker and they told me it should work. I guess something went wrong while i subscribed it. But i dont know what. I set everything up properly.

Best Regards

You are probably using a broker with som suffix after the symbol, like GBPUSD. or GBPUSDm or something similar.

If that symbol is not mapped correctly, you will need to use another broker/server setup.

Make sure that you have GBPUSD trading enabled in MT4/5 >> View >> Symbols.

The suffix is correct and trading is enabled.

f1nch87:
The suffix is correct and trading is enabled.

What do you mean the suffix is correct, is it the same used by the signal provider?

Yes it is the same

Now i switched to the same broker the signal provider got and it still tells me that GPDUSD not founnd. Even while the payment process.

f1nch87:

Now i switched to the same broker the signal provider got and it still tells me that GPDUSD not founnd. Even while the payment process.

Post a screenshot of your trading account, showing the GBPUSD symbol on marketwatch or in MT5 >> View >> Symbols, please.

Hello can someone kindly assist me on how to overcome this problem whenever I want to copy a signal

"The volume of copied trade operations may not coincide with the initial volume of trade operations at Provider side.Volume settings of the following symbols are different: EURUSD, GBPUSD 

The contract size of copied trade operations may not coincide with the initial contract size of trade operations at Provider side.Contract size settings of the following symbols are different: EURUSD, GBPUSD 

It is recommended to use the signals with matching trading conditions. "

This happens while the signal provider and subscriber are using the same broker and leverage, only the server is different.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Ngurupa:

Hello can someone kindly assist me on how to overcome this problem whenever I want to copy a signal

"The volume of copied trade operations may not coincide with the initial volume of trade operations at Provider side.Volume settings of the following symbols are different: EURUSD, GBPUSD 

The contract size of copied trade operations may not coincide with the initial contract size of trade operations at Provider side.Contract size settings of the following symbols are different: EURUSD, GBPUSD 

It is recommended to use the signals with matching trading conditions. "

This happens while the signal provider and subscriber are using the same broker and leverage, only the server is different.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

This is only a warning, you can go through with your subscription.

Reason: