subscribing to signal - page 2

• You are trying to subscribe from your demo account (and it is paid signal so it is necessary to subscribe using real account);
  • or the subscription is prohibited to this signal.

.. and as I see that the signal provider was banned.

sal114:
i have also used the search function in mt4 by typing the name of signal but it doesn't find it

Use the search function from the Signals home page and you will find it.

Keith Watford:
I have deleted the link to the signal Sergey, you will find it in deleted comments.

Yes, not a problem (I was thinking to delete the link later).

Sergey Golubev:

• You are trying to subscribe from your demo account (and it is paid signal so it is necessary to subscribe using real account);
  • or the subscription is prohibited to this signal.

.. and as I see that the signal provider was banned.

it's my real account so not demo.

prohibited because the signal provider is banned? ah does that mean he manipulates results??

Keith Watford:

Use the search function from the Signals home page and you will find it.

i can't find it, not in my mt4

sal114:

it's my real account so not demo.

prohibited because the signal provider is banned? ah does that mean he manipulates results??

No one knows.
Besides, it may be the forum ban.

Anyway, I think that subscription may be prohibited .. 
or you can try later ...
or the signal provider asked for new signal name ("change name of the signal") ...

No idea sorry ...

Sergey Golubev:

No one knows.
Besides, it may be the forum ban.

Anyway, I think that subscription may be prohibited .. 
or you can try later ...
or the signal provider asked for new signal name ("change name of the signal") ...

No idea sorry ...

it is weird because the option to subscribe is there...

sal114:

it is weird because the option to subscribe is there...

I went to his profile, and it is written the following:
"profit 100% for month. 1200% for 4 months"
It means - he was using acceleration tactics (to "accelerate deposit"). It means that the account was dispersed during the few days (and it was one of 10 or 30 losing accounts) in order to post it later as a signal and show the "beautiful chart" to the people.

Sergey Golubev:

I went to his profile, and it is written the following:
"profit 100% for month. 1200% for 4 months"
It means - he was using acceleration tactics (to "accelerate deposit"). It means that the account was dispersed during the few days (and it was one of 10 or 30 losing accounts) in order to post it later as a signal and show the "beautiful chart" to the people.

yeah.. it all seems weird

what happens if my subscription expires during an open trade, and i m not interested in renew the subscription? thanks
Reason: