buy copier signal but got a warning about volume ?

i was going to sign up for a signals. but as doing so came up with a message" volume of copied trades ... may not coincide at provider volume.." i have an attachment with the message. I use Hugo'sway broker with MT4. Is there a-work-around for this ? i would be starting with an account balance of about $500. although the balance in this trading account now is $25. perhaps that has something to do with it. see the attachment.  does it have to due with a difference in the brokers ?  according to the MQL5 signal page, this copy signal was compatible with my broker.. 
Files:
MQL5_volume.jpg  44 kb

Cobra5000:
 i was going to sign up for your signals. but as doing so came up with a message" volume of copied trades ... may not coincide at provider volume.." i have an attachment with the message. I use Hugo'sway broker with MT4. Is there a-work-around for this ? i would be starting with an account balance of about $500. although the balance in this trading account now is $25. perhaps that has something to do with it. 

This is only a warning, you can go through with your subscription.

Eleni Anna Branou:

This is only a warning, you can go through with your subscription.

Thank you Eleni,  i dont quite understand the meaning of it. what do you think ?

Cobra5000:

Thank you Eleni,  i dont quite understand the meaning of it. what do you think ?

Some brokers have a minimum lot size of 0.01 and some others 0.1, maybe has something to do with that.

You can try and see how it goes.

Reason: