Author of the idea — GoldnMoney, author of the MQL5 code — Godzilla, minor code editing and the additional feature — by me.
- Ozymandias_Extended — a version of the Ozymandias ported to МetaТrader 5 with additional settings for price band width by ATR and the ATR period. Excessive code comments have been removed.
- Ozymandias_HTF_Extended — an extended version of the Ozymandias_HTF indicator with ATR price band width settings. Code comments have also been edited.
Fig.1. Ozymandias_HTF_Extended calculated on H4
- The Ozymandias_HTF_Extended indicator requires the compiled Ozymandias_Extended indicator.
- There may be performance problems when recalculating the history after initialization of Ozymandias_HTF_Extended.
- In the original version, the price band width is the value of ATR(100) at the current bar, so you need to set ChannelAtrMultiplier = 0.5 and AtrPeriod = 100 to set up the indicator as the original.