FxWirePro: BTC/USD Recovers After Making a Low of $435, Good to Buy at Dips
- Major support -$435
- BTC/USD has recovered after making a low of $435.It is currently trading around $449.67.
- Short term trend is bullish as long as support $435 holds
- The pair’s major support - $435 (21 day MA) and any slight weakness can be seen only below $432.
- Any break below $435 will drag the pair down till $420 (55 day EMA)/$385 (200 day EMA).The minor support is around $453(7 day EMA)/$440.
- On the higher side resistance is at $452 (7 day EMA) and any indicative break above targets $470/$504/$550.