Diamond Trend Trader
Taking as baseline Diamond Trend Indicator, which has provided good results so far detecting Trends, here is coming up a new Expert Advisor taking advantage of its power to open positions following it.
It is recommended to use 1:500 or above to mitigate typical margin default risks. Works in any timeframe for FX, Cryptos, GOLD/AUXUSD, BRENT,... (not tested with Indexes)
DTT EA instance tracks its own operations, if you want to use more than one DTT EA (and/or any of my other EAs) in the same account be sure "Code # to identify MY Operations" value is different in each other
This EA uses a Disruptive Version of Martingale, I call it Bartingale... so, are you ready to surf the waves?... Remind to launch Backtesting and Optimizations to find the best parameters which best fits to you or once you buy it, send me a message to share with you some of my best ones.
...And remind to give to DTT some stars, share your reviews, suggestions... it will be useful for developing and improving EAs!
Brief explanation about DTT settings:Main DTT settings
- Max Buys/Sells: Maximum volume of Buy/Sells Operations to keep Open at the same time
- Take Profit Distance: Pips of benefits for Take Profit from Open price.
- Stop Loss Distance: Pips of loss for S/L from Open price. Just indicate it in case you wan to include a fix S/L from trigger Operation, otherwise, keep it as 0
- Max Spread Allowed: Maximum Spread allowed to open a trigger Operation.
- Starting Operational Lot: Minimal Lot to be used as starting point for the trigger Operation (DTT might change it if Dynamic Lot was activated) DTT never will open a MiniLot lower than allowed by the Broker
- Maximum Operational Lot: Max Lot DTT will be able to open positions (DTT won't ever surpass the Max Lot allowed by your Broker)
- Dynamic Lot (true/false): Activate automatic Lot calculation based on Equity/Balance per each 0.01 Lot or use always your Starting Operational Lot defined (true or false, respectively).
- Bucket: In case Dynamic Lot is true, DTT will use your Balance Account (true) or your Equity Account (false) to calculate the trigger Operation size.
- Balance/Equity per each 0.01 Lot: How much Balance/Equity will be booked by 0.01 Lot
- Activate Open Position Alerts?: Activate/Deactivate New Open Position Alerts (Including Ticket & DTT Code).
- Start Hour: Hour when DTT will start to watch out new potential opportunities.
- End Hour: Hour when DTT will stop new opportunities identification (If there already exist any Open operation, Martingale will continue working until all are closed). To keep DTT looking for new possible operations during 24h, just indicate the same value than Start Hour.
- Martingale Coefficient: Benefit Coefficient when Martingale is active and operating.
- Grid Distance: Distance from previous Open order in Pips in case the price goes away in different direction from the expected one
- Code # to identify MY Operations: Unique code for DTT to identify its own operations and be able to manage these independently. Very useful when you want to open positions manually, with another EA or even to duplicate DTT working in the same currency but different Timeframe (in this case is critical to use a different code).
- Packing Activation: Do you want DTT start packing operations and close all at the same time? (true=Yes / false=No). It will reduce the risk when there are rallies, but also the benefit.
- Start Packing Order after Trade X: If Packing Activation activated, will be from which trade you want DTT to start packing all operations. use always a value greater than 2.
- Packing Impact: Although Packing Activation will mitigate certain risk when there are price rallies, hence the benefit, no always you need to lose money... indicate a % of benefit you want to keep when packing
And remind, lower Spreads and higher Leverages will improve DTT performance...