Beast Super Signal EA
The Beast Super Signal EA has been updated and completely revised!
The Beast Super Signal EA based on our highly popular Beast Super Signal indicator. It is a simple, and easy to use trend based EA. It will continuously monitor the current price action looking for new trends establishing or strong reversals building at extreme overbought, and oversold levels and trends that have reached strong exhaustion levels.
The Beast Super Signal EA will monitor the current price, and only when all of the internal strategies align, and are in 100% agreement with each other, the EA will open a new buy or sell order.
To get the indicator click HERE!
The Beast Super Signal EA can be used on ALL Currency pairs, Indices, Commodities, and Cryptocurrency pairs!
The EA is extremely versatile and can be used successfully on all time frames!
Please note the EA is NOT optimized for trading Stocks!
There are multiple money management options like using fixed lot or % of account balance.
There are also 2 options for setting the TP & SL levels of the EA.
1. TP & SL using average daily range volatility.
2. TP & SL using fixed lot.
There are additional parameters in the input settings to further customize the EA to your own preference, however the standard default settings have been optimized for best performance.
There are two additional filters to increase or decrease the amount and frequency of signals. The higher the filters are set the fewer signals you will have, but with increased accuracy. You can change the inputs to your preferred level for trading.
The EA has multiple alert options including pop up alert, email alert and push notification alert.
There is also a martingale option to recover previous losing trades, and minimize losses on the account. There are 2 options to use martingale, double up and Fibonacci sequence. Using double up will follow the doubling up logic, and using Fibonacci sequence will follow the Fibonacci series logic. Our preference if you use the martingale option is the Fibonacci sequence as it is a lower risk than double up.
Parameters & Description
- Max Spread - Select max spread.
- Slippage - Select slippage.
- Magic Number - Select magic number.
- Trade Comment - Select trade comment
- Use Martingale - Select to use martingale function or not.
- Lot size - Select the lot size you want to use.
- Use Risk % Of Account Balance - Select if you want to use % of account balance.
- Risk Percentage - Select the risk % you want to use.
- Use Take Profit In Points. - Select to use fixed take profit in points.
- Take Profit In Points - Select your fixed take profit in points.
- Use Stop Loss In Points - Select to use fixed stop loss in points.
- Atop Loss In Points - Select your fixed stop loss in points.
- Overbought Entry Zone - Select the Overbought level.
- Oversold Entry Zone - Select the Oversold level.
Strength Period - Set the strength period. The higher the strength
period the less signals you will have but with increased accuracy.
- Volatility Percentage Filter - Set the % to filter out market volatility. The higher the % the less signals you will have, but with increased accuracy.
- Use Pop Up Alert - Select to enable Pop Up alerts.
- Use Push Alert - Select to enable Push alerts.
- Use Mail Alert - Select to enable Email alerts
If you have any further questions please feel free to ask, and I'll be happy to assist you. I wish you best of success with the new Beast Super Signal EA!
We have also updated how the EA calculates the SL & TP levels improving the success rate of reaching the suggested TP levels.
We simplified the internal strategies removing many limitations that the previous version had, so now you can trade successfully on any time frame and more variety of assets. We also managed to increase the accuracy so now you can have more success making profits using the new and updated Beast Super Signal EA!
We have also added a martingale option as we noticed that by using this option you can recover any previous losing trades thereby reducing overall loss on the account. There are 2 functions to use martingale, double up and Fibonacci series. Using double up will follow the doubling up logic, and using Fibonacci will follow the Fibonacci series logic. Our preference if you use the martingale option is the Fibonacci series as it is a lower risk than double up.