Beast Super Signal EA
This EA combines 5 powerful strategies including, Fibonacci Pivots, Elliot Wave Theory, Overbought & Oversold Zones, Trend Analysis, and Price Action.
The Beast Super Signal EA will monitor the price, and only when all 5 of the internal strategies align, and are in 100% agreement with each other, the EA will open a Buy or Sell order.
The Beast Super Signal EA can be used on ALL currency pairs, indices, and commodities.
It is NOT optimized for cryptocurrency pairs.
There are multiple money management options like using fixed lot or % of account balance.
There are also 2 options for setting the TP & SL levels of the EA.
1. TP & SL using ADR % (Average Daily Range).
2. TP & SL using fixed lot.
There are additional parameters in the input settings to further customize the EA to your own preference, however the standard default settings have been optimized for best performance.
Best results, and recommended trading time frames is H1 & H4. Scalping on lower time frames (M1, M5, M15, etc.) implies higher risk as lower time frames are more volatile, less accurate, and major trends tend to respect higher time frames more than lower time frames.
There is also a martingale option to recover previous losing trades, and minimize losses on the account. There are 2 options to use martingale, double up and Fibonacci series. Using double up will follow the doubling up logic, and using Fibonacci will follow the Fibonacci series logic. Our preference if you use the martingale option is the Fibonacci series as it is a lower risk than double up.
Trading on lower time frames or scalping is not recommended, and should you wish to, you do so at your own risk!
**This EA uses the exact same strategies as the Beast Super Signal indicator available here:**https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/31436
Parameters & Description
- Lot size - Select the lot size you want to use.
- Use Risk % Of Account Balance - Select if you want to use % of account balance.
- Risk Percentage - Select the % risk percentage you want to use.
- Slippage - Select slippage.
- Max Spread - Select max spread.
- Magic Number - Select magic number.
- Trade Comment - Select trade comment.
- ADR Period - Select the ADR period you want to use.
- Use ADR Stop Loss - Select to use ADR as stop loss.
- ADR % for SL - Select % of ADR to use for stop loss.
- Use Points Stop Loss - Select to use points as stop loss.
- Points for SL - Select how many points for stop loss.
- Use ADR Take Profit - Select to use ADR as take profit.
- ADR % for TP - Select % of ADR to use for rake profit.
- Use Points Take Profit - Select to use points as take profit.
- Points for TP - Select how many points for take profit.
- Overbought Entry Zone - Select the Overbought level.
- Oversold Entry Zone - Select the Oversold level.
- Pivot Level Zone Points - Set how many points you want the Zone size to be above, and below the Pivot line.
- Time Zone of Data (New York GMT) - Set the time difference of current NY time to current GMT.
- Pivot Time Frame - Select which Pivots you want to use (Daily, Weekly or Monthly)
- Use Pop Up Alert - Select to enable Pop Up alerts.
- Use Push Alert - Select to enable Push alerts.
- Use Mail Alert - Select to enable Email alerts.
If you have any further questions please feel free to ask, and I'll be happy to assist you. I wish you best of success with the new Beast Super Signal EA!
We have also added a martingale option as we noticed that by using this option you can recover any previous losing trades thereby reducing overall loss on the account. There are 2 functions to use martingale, double up and Fibonacci series. Using double up will follow the doubling up logic, and using Fibonacci will follow the Fibonacci series logic. Our preference if you use the martingale option is the Fibonacci series as it is a lower risk than double up.