1. We added a new news filter, so now you can filter having any orders opened around news events.
For the news filter to work you need to add and allow the following url as a web request.
2. We added a new trailing stop by %.
3. We added account equity protection, and max daily and weekly profit %.
We updated the ATR Period so now it will auto optimize itself to find the best values, so now it is no longer visible as a user input.
We made some updates to how the EA calculates the take profit and stop loss levels.
If you bought the EA please contact us to be added to our private VIP group for buyers only.
We updated and improved on how the EA calculates the take profit and stop loss levels, and we recompiled the EA to the latest MT4 build.
Also please message us to be added to our private group for clients only.
Fixed a small bug when using manual stop loss & take profit options.
After more than one year of development we have finally released V4.0! This is our biggest update to date and we have completely rewritten the code from the ground up adding brand new strategies helping you make more profit! We’ve done away with some old outdated logic and added new improved dynamic logic making this version our best ever. It was worth the wait trust us!
See below all the new functions we have added.
1. We reworked the Signal Strength Period so it functions a little differently now, but still functioning as one of the main inputs to increase or decrease signal frequency.
2. We’ve completely rewritten the code that calculates the suggested stop loss and take profit levels. The new logic now calculates current market volatility more dynamically giving you more intelligent take profit and stop loss levels that helps to reduce stop losses getting hit and increase your take profits.
3. Instead of having 3 take profit levels on the chart now there is only one and you can choose your risk reward ratio you want to use, either 1:1, 1:2 or 1:3, and the EA will show the selected TP line on the chart.
4. We’ve added the prices on the entry, stop loss and take profit lines making it easier to see when entering your order prices.
5. We’ve opened up more input settings making it more customizable and user friendly for traders who like to try different settings and find what works best.
6. We’ve added an ADR filter which can filter out signals when a certain ADR % has been reached. This can be useful for days when a pair is very volatile and over exhausted.
7. We've updated our alerts functions so now you have more options when choosing the alerts you want.
8. We’ve added the trade panel now showing you all the important order information you need in real time with no delays.
A minor update to recompile the EA to the latest MT4 build.
In this version there have been many important updates, see below.
1. We fixed a bug where if you were using the default SL & TP levels the EA would open and close the orders at entry price. This is now fixed and the EA will set the correct SL & TP to match 100% with the indicator levels.
2. We have revised and updated the SL & TP levels so now they are more adaptable for the time frame you trading on and more profitable. We found in our testing that with the new levels the indicator has better overall results.
3. We fixed some minor bugs that might have caused some false signals depending on the brokers data history. Now all the signals you see on the chart are 100% valid according to the internal strategies of the indicator.
In this version we updated some of the internal logic to help filter false signals. We also consolidated the Signal Strength Period and Volatility Percentage filter into a single input making the indicator easier to use.
With this update you might see fewer signals as before (depending on your settings), but higher quality. As always we focus on quality not quantity.
We made some minor updates to the algorithm to help filter out false signals and improve overall accuracy of the EA.
In this latest version we have made some updates to the timer so now the EA should calculate signals faster than before.
We have also updated how the EA calculates the SL & TP levels improving the success rate of reaching the suggested TP levels.
We fixed a small bug where MetaTrader was not reading the data correctly when the EA set the TP & SL on lower time frame orders.
We completely revised the Beast Super Signal EA. We wanted to simplify and make the indicator more versatile and easy to use for novice traders and experienced traders alike.
We simplified the internal strategies removing many limitations that the previous version had, so now you can trade successfully on any time frame and more variety of assets. We also managed to increase the accuracy so now you can have more success making profits using the new and updated Beast Super Signal EA!
A minor update was made to how the Expert validates the signal criteria on candle close.
We have added an Elliot Wave filter to the signal validation. This new filter does decrease the amount of signals, but it increases the accuracy of the signals by 5-10% so even though there will be fewer trades they will be more accurate than before.
We have also added a martingale option as we noticed that by using this option you can recover any previous losing trades thereby reducing overall loss on the account. There are 2 functions to use martingale, double up and Fibonacci series. Using double up will follow the doubling up logic, and using Fibonacci will follow the Fibonacci series logic. Our preference if you use the martingale option is the Fibonacci series as it is a lower risk than double up.
A minor update was made to the multiple alert functions.
An update was made to the signal validation filter requirements to improve overall accuracy.