Unlimited Trade Copier Pro MT5
Unlimited Trade Copier Pro MT5 is a tool to copy trade remotely between multiple MT4/MT5 accounts at different computers/locations over internet. This is an ideal solution for signal provider, who want to share his trade with the others globally on his own rules. One provider can copy trades to multiple receivers and one receiver can get trade from multiple providers as well. The provider can even set the subscription expiry for each receiver, so that receiver will not be able to receive the signal after that time.
The copier allows copying to local and remote receivers at the same time. Each provider account can copy to unlimited local and remote receivers at the same time.
This version can be used on MT5 accounts only. For MT4 accounts, you must use Unlimited Trade Copier Pro.
Demo: Demo version for testing can be downloaded at: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/5532
- For MT4 receiver, please check Trade Receiver Free at: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/6140
- For MT4 provider, please check Unlimited Trade Copier Pro at: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/16495
- For MT5 receiver, please check Trade Receiver Free MT5 at: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/6188
- If you only need copy locally with lower price, you can check Auto Trade Copier MT5 at: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/4920
- If you only need upto 10 remote receivers, please check Trade Copier Pro MT5 version: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/5531
Followings are highlight features
- Copy between MT4 and MT5 accounts.
- Switchable between Provider or Receiver role within one tool.
- One provider can copy trades to multiple receivers and one receiver can receive trades from multiple providers.
- Provider/Receiver can manage his Receiver/Provider list via powered database managing system without additional tool (add, remove, edit, enable/disable, set expiry).
- The provider can set the subscription expiry for each receiver, so that receiver will not be able to receive the signal after that time.
- Provider/Receiver list can be edited either inside MT4 or by exported .csv file.
- Switchable between Remote mode (copy over internet) and Local mode (copy within the same PC/Server).
- In Remote mode, the copier still send signals to local receivers at the same time.
- Switchable between Trade protocol (copy trades) and Signal protocol (send/receive signal alert only).
- Filter to copy EP, SL, TP, Exit.
- Protect receiver from slippage and outdated orders.
- Receiver's account can still trade manually or use other EAs without any conflict.
- Auto recognize and match symbol prefix/suffix between different brokers.
- Allows up to 5 special symbols setup (i.e.: US500--> USA500, etc.,).
- Multiple lot size setting options for receiver.
- Drawdown protection to receiver account.
- Allows to filter copy either SL or TP or exit point.
- Allows to filter which type of orders will be copied for both provider and receiver.
- Allows custom SL and TP at receiver.
- Allows inverted copying for both provider and receiver.
- Filter the inclusive/exclusive pairs to copy.
- Filter the copy orders by order comment and magic number.
- Send signal notification to email, mobile and telegram.
- Restore previous settings and status after terminal turn-off or power shutdown.
- Real-time control panel.
- Easy usage and friendly interface.
- Add URL "http://copy.autofxpro.com" into both provider and receiver's MT5 terminal.
- Install the copier to one of any chart (but no more than one) of Provider's MT5 terminal and choose the role as "Provider", then click Enable button.
- Click to "Receiver List" button to add remote receiver account number into the list. Only remote receiver in this list can copy provider's signal.
- You can set expiry for each receiver. Please note that expiry must be in format "yyyy.mm.dd". For example: "2016.08.31". If you don't want to set expiry to a receiver, just set it as 0.
- Install receiver EA to one of any chart of Receiver's MT5 terminal.
- Click to "Provider List"button to add provider account number into the list. Then, click Enable button.
Manual guide: https://www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/735129
- Added: Custom SL & TP options.
- Improved: Provider can send message to receivers.
- Added: Notify to mobile and email when the copier is disabled/enabled or disconnected.
- Improved: Better copied order management.
- Improved: Increase data reading speed in remote mode.
- Improved: Codes optimized.
- Removed: "Trade Timeout" is removed. Orders will be copied at anytime as long as it has the same or better price of source's order.