Marksman Trader Ultimate Scalper
This Expert Advisor is programmed to be effective on EURUSD all time frame. The EA uses exclusively chart information (no indicators are used). The EA is using somewhat scalping method: 5 pips SL, 10 pips TP (the SL and TP can be changed, but it is not recommended). The lot is calculated by a divider and is set by default to 2 000. The divider is working by dividing the account free margin with the set number. Example: an account free margin is equal to 1 000 USD, while a divider is equal to 2 000, so the lot size will be 1 000/2 000=0.5. The divider is also changeable depending on how much risk the user want to take. I advise everyone to test the EA before buying it.
This EA is tested on a four-digit, but works also on a five-digit broker.
Good luck and profitable trades to everyone!
The 1 000 USD price will be ONLY for the first five buyers. After that, it will be increased to it's final price!
In the EA, the SL and TP were 10 pips and the issue with that was the floating spread. It is common that on floating spread account the spread can go well above 10 pip (30 or even 40 pip). When that happens, a trade is opened and immediately closed in a loss. The Spread Filter makes sure that when the spread goes above 2 pips, the EA goes off, and when it goes 2 pips or below, it goes on (the 2 pip parameter is default and it can be changed).
New settings in EA:
For Buy and Sells:
- VolumeUppreLimit - set the maximum lot.
Trailing stop (each trade) - a trailing stop can be added:
- inp1_tStopPips - set the trailing distance
- inp1_tStepPips - set the trailing step
Check take-profit - if after the opening of the position the TP is lower than the set number, this will change the TP:
- inp8_PipSize - set the TP.
Modify stops - if the TP is lower than the one set on Check take-profit, the TP will be changed to the set value:
- inp9_NewTakeProfit - set the TP.
Note: For changing the TP, both the numbers on inp8_PipSize and inp9_NewTakeptofit must be changed to the same desired value.
- Trailing Stop. SL is set to 20 pips and it cannot be changed, but the Trailing Stop inputs are customizable.
- Volume Upper Limit. The maximal LOT can be set to the EA by lowering the divider. It also can be used as a fixed LOT.
- TPBuy or TPSell formula (TP+Spreads). On opening the position, the spread will be added to the TP level, and with that the slippage problem on setting the TP will be solved.