Brazil System Premium
This is an expanded version of the Brazil System Expert Advisor.
It is protected by the built-in News Stop Trading system that suspends trading during news. The EA can receive news from the two economic calendars based on user's choice. The expanded version is provided by the trading panel allowing you to manage the EA settings directly from the chart without opening the settings. Added the ability to cover the first unprofitable order with the profit of the last order.
Real operation monitoring as well as my other products can be found here: https://www.mql5.com/en/users/mechanic/seller
The Expert Advisor can detect four and five digit quotes automatically
- Initial Lot — initial lot;
- Lot Multiplier — lot multiplier for subsequent orders;
- Max. Lot — the maximal volume that can be opened by the EA;
- Max. Locked Orders — maximum number of locking orders;
- Trail Start — profit in points to activate trailing stop;
- Trail Distance — trailing stop distance;
- Overlap Last Order - enable/disable covering of the unprofitable orders with the last order;
- Overlap last order number - the order to consecutively start covering with the last order, the value must be greater than the Max. Locked Orders by 2;
- Overlap percent - profit percentage for covering orders;
- Take Profit — take profit;
- Stop Loss in Currency - stop loss in the deposit currency;
- Grid Step — step between orders in points;
- Magic Number — the number for the EA to recognize its own positions,
- New Cycle - when enabled, the EA works non-stop, otherwise, the EA does not open new orders after a series of trades (enable/disable);
- Imp1DRAW, Imp2DRAW, Imp3DRAW - display news on the chart (enable/disable);
- Pause before a high importance news - suspend the EA operation before important news in minutes;
- Pause after a high importance news - suspend the EA operation after important news in minutes;
- Pause before a medium importance news - suspend the EA operation before medium importance news in minutes;
- Pause after a medium importance news - suspend the EA operation after medium importance news in minutes;
- Pause before a low importance news - suspend the EA operation before low importance news in minutes;
- Pause after a low importance news - suspend the EA operation after low importance news in minutes;
- INVESTING, DAILYFX - select the news source;
- TIMEZONE - GMT offset between your broker and GMT time, for example: - 3.
In order to activate the News Stop Trading function, enable Allow WebRequest and add “http://ec.forexprostools.com”, "https://www.dailyfx.com" into the URL list for WebRequest. To do this, open Tools > Options > Expert Advisors. Check the option "Allow WebRequests for listed URL:". Add http://ec.forexprostools.com, https://www.dailyfx.com and click OK. The EA takes news from the specified websites.