Full automatic Expert Advisor contains three strategies on the standard indicators Stochastic, RSI and MA; averaging is used if necessary. The user can choose a strategy, working time, direction of opening orders, thus the adviser turns into a tool to facilitate the trader of his trade.
Real-time results can be viewed here.
Manual to EA at comment #9
- Choosing strategy - choosing a trading strategy.
- Open new series - on / off beginning of a new series of orders.
- Start lots - start lot.
- Trade Buy - allow the adviser to buy.
- Trade Sell - allow the adviser to sell.
- Use Money Management - on / off use of automatic lot calculation.
- Autolot. Free margin for each 0.01 lot - the amount of free margin for opening every 0.01 lots.
- Lot miltiplier - lot multiplier for the following orders.
- TP - take profit, in pips.
- SL - stop loss, in pips from the first order.
- Grid Step - distance between orders.
- Trail Start - activation of a trailing stop.
- Trail Step - distance from the price when activating a trailing stop.
- Magic - is a special number that the EA assigns to its orders.
- Start, End hour - time for opening the first order.
- Maximum Lot - maximum lot.
- Maximum spread - the maximum spread for the adviser.
- Further, the parameters of the indicators Stochastic, RSI, MA. Stochastic work strategy - the adviser will sell above Up_Level_Stoch and buy below Down_Level_Stoch. The strategy for RSI is to sell if the RSI is higher than the value specified in Up_Level_RSI and buy if the indicator value is lower Down_level_RSI the adviser will buy. MA strategy - the bar opens above the MA, the adviser buys, sells below.