High Low Scalper
This is a scalping Expert Advisor. The EA strategy applies the range of price deviation from the average high/low values for a specified period. It has a minimum number of adjustable parameters. The EA applies stop loss, take profit, breakeven and trailing stop levels invisible for brokers. The robot is ideal for a trader as an addition to a manual strategy or in conjunction with another EA. The EA distinguishes its trades by a magic number.
Only one market order at a time can be opened on a single currency pair. Grid and martingale are not used. The EA features the built-in protection against spread and requote extensions.
- Before using on a live account, test the EA with minimal risk;
- Use VPS or hosting server with minimal network latency to the broker's server;
- Low spreads = low commission + high quality execution are important when choosing a broker to trade.
- StartTradeTime, StopTradeTime - operation by time; 00:00 - not used;
- TimeFrame - working timeframe;
- HLPeriod - average high/low price calculation period;
- HLShift - average calculation shift;
- HLDeviation - deviation from received average prices in pips
- StopLoss - stop loss in pips;
- TakeProfit - take profit;
- RiskPerTrade - trading lot set as risk per trade in % of the balance;
- BreakevenStop - number of profit points for moving a trade to a breakeven as AR ratio;
- BreakevenStep - profit a position is closed at as AR ratio;
- TrailingStop - trailing stop, distance to a stop loss, as AR ratio;
- TrailingStep - trailing step as AR ratio;
- MaxSpread - maximum allowable spread for opening trades;
- MaxSlippage - maximum slippage to open trades;
- MaxAttempts - maximum number of attempts to open an order during requotes;
- MagicNumber - magic number;
- OrdersComment - comment to orders.