The Raccoon EA is a semi-automated Expert Advisor which opens a lot of different orders (sell or buy) with one symbol and closes them when take profit is reached or using an averaging method. The EA does not use standard indicators and other means of market analysis. Orders are opened at a certain price distance (level) from each other. Levels are adjusted in settings.
This EA is semi-automated as it cannot average by itself, but it has the built-in Averaging Line indicator, which will tell you where to place take profit for ensuring profitable orders of one type!
The EA has been launched on the following signal: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/141937
Parameters of the EA:
- TakeProfit - take profit in points.
- Lot - fixed lot.
- Level - distance between orders (in points).
- PriceSellStop - if the current price goes below PriceSellStop, Sell orders will not be opened. If set to 0, the parameter is disabled.
- PriceBuyStop - if the current price goes PriceBuyStop, Buy orders will not be opened. If set to 0, the parameter is disabled.
- StopIf - drawdown as percentage. For example, if StopIf = 50, orders will not be opened when drawdown is 50% or higher.
Setting color scheme of the built-in indicator:
- Averaging Line Buy - Buy line color. If the price goes above this price, the total profit of Buy orders will be advantageous.
- Averaging Line Sell - Sell line color. If the price goes below this price, the total profit of Sell orders will be advantageous.
- Color Text (Minus profit) - color of the text at the right up corner in case of loss.
- Color Text (Plus Profit) - color of the text at the right up corner in case of profit.