LAUNCH PROMO: ONLY 6 COPIES OUT OF 10 LEFT AT $499!
Next price: $549
Final price: $599
This robot enters the market at the opening of London Stock Exchange (LSE). It is based on short-term reversal patterns which use the tendency of FX prices to move toward their average value during the LSE session. The EA does not use indicators, grid, martingale, arbitrage. The trading system is suitable for both experienced traders and beginners. The EA includes protection against high spreads, and allows you to trade with a fixed or automatic lot size.
Telegram channel: https://t.me/accurateEAs
Timeframe is M5.
Minimum account balance: $50.
Default parameters are for EURUSD M5.
MT5 version: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/51693
- Every trade is protected by stop-loss
- The EA is not sensitive to spread or broker, you may chose any broker you trust to
- No dangerous money management are used (grid is optional and not used in my signals)
- Good resistance to unexpected market events
- Stress tested with 99.90% tickdata using variable spread
- The EA is very easy to setup and use
IMPORTANT: Pay attention to GMT parameters! In order to get proper results, you have to set them correctly according to your broker GMT Offset
- Fixed Order Size - fixed trading lot
- Enable AutoLot - use automatic lot calculation
- Balance For Every 0.01 Lots - balance to be used per 0.01lots (automatic lotsize based on balance)
- MaxRiskPerTrade - auto MM based on the stop loss and deposit size. For example: at a value of 5, closing a trade by stop loss will result in a loss of 5% of the balance
- Maximum LotSize - maximal allowed trading lot
- GMT Offset Auto - if true, the EA will find the GMT offset automatically. Allow requests to https://www.worldtimeserver.com
- GMT Offset Manual - set your broker's time zone (in winter)
- Adjust DST Manual - set your broker's DST
- MondayTrading - true/false - enable or disable trading on Monday
- TuesdayTrading - true/false - enable or disable trading on Tuesday
- WednesdayTrading - true/false - enable or disable trading on Wednesday
- ThursdayTrading - true/false - enable or disable trading on Thursday
- FridayTrading - true/false - enable or disable trading on Friday
- FridayExit - true/false - if you wish to close all trades on Friday, you should use FridayExit=true
- FridayExitHour - the robot will close all open positions at this hour on Friday
- Trade Direction - long and(or) short can be selected
- Volatility Ratio - filter based on intraday volatility. Default value: 40. Recommended values: 0...100
- Hour/Minute to Open a Trade - here you can adjust the hour/minute for opening a trade. It has to be set in GMT+2 DST:US/EU (corresponds to GMT+2 in winter, GMT+3 in summer) timezone which gives five full 24-hour daily candles each week and is used by most brokers. The daily candles open at 0:00 during the bank rollover time. I use default settings. This parameter does not depend on the broker or PC/VPS local time. Minutes should be divisible by 5, for example: 0,5,10...55
- Maximum Spread - maximum allowable spread, pips
- Maximum Slippage - maximum allowable slippage for instant accounts, pips. Increase it to avoid re-quotes and off-quotes
- Take Profit - take profit in pips (1 pip = 10 points for a 5-digit broker)
- Stop Loss - stop loss in pips
- Hide Stop Loss - enable/disable hiding stop-loss (SL is executed by the EA). If Grid strategy enabled, SL will be disabled at all
- Trailing SL - trailing stop in pips
- Trailing SL Start - when to start the trailing stop
- Magic Number - unique identifier for EA's orders
- Order Comment - comment for EA's orders
- Enable Grid - enable/disable grid strategy. I will not use the grid strategy, it was requested by customers
- Grid Spacing/Grid Multiplier/Grid Size - space between orders (pips) / grid multiplier / max. number of grid orders
- Grid Custom Multipliers - custom multipliers for each step separated by a comma, for example - 1,2,4,8,16
- Small improvements not related to performance (optimized code and etc).
- Fixed a bug with the Grid strategy in live trading.
- Added Grid settings. I will not use the grid strategy but it was requested by customers;
- Added ability to hide stop-losses;
- Other minor improvements.
- Added a new MM technique: MaxRiskPerTrade;