MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 784

I noticed that this is no longer present in the current mql4 documentation so I though I would add the "old" documentation here for future reference . . . ConstantValueDescriptionERR_NO_ERROR0Trade operation succeeded.ERR_NO_RESULT1OrderModify attempts to replace the values already set with the same...
  timing code  (8)
How do I write a code to prevent a trade between a certain time span? Example: I want to enter the time of a certain news announcement. (Daily Fx lists announcement times in GMT... I think) My broker is GMT + 2 hours. And I am in Mountain Time Zone in USA. So, I would like to input the date of the
Hi, If you're here, you may need help using OrderSelect() in your EA, right? Add this custom function to your EA and when called upon, it will return the count of that EA's orders. As you know, OrdersTotal() will return the total numbers of orders not just the ones place by a particular ea. So,...
[Deleted]
Does anyone know how to do this?
Hi Since friday my email notification EA that uses SendMail() function to send me signals has stopped sending me emails but the "Test" mail works... Any reason for this? this is the code I use: SendMail(" OverBought ","(Trend NEUTRAL) "+DoubleToStr(lastclose,Digits)); Regards, Edd
I'm hoping to get some help! I'm very new to this site and the use of EA's. I've got the Molanis EA builder software - but struggling to understand the Manual. There's very little on Youtube that helps me too. I'm trying to create a very simple Hedging programme. It's probably been tried many...
what functions would i use to count the last 10 bars from price and measure each bars volume from bar open to bar close?
[Deleted]
  LG G2  (5)
I don't know whether here is a right place to post. I used MT4 on my Samsung Note 2 to trade for while. It was greater. However, when I buy a new LG G2, MT4 does not work on it. It always show "Unfortunately your device is not supported." However, when I go back to Play Store, it said all my device...
[Deleted]
Hello, When I put the following, "=MT4|BID!AUDUSD" into an excel cell, the AUDUSD BID is not being exported successfully to excel. how could it happened? is there any other way to export MT4 Price to Excel? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks, Phil
If you are a dedicated and committed forex trader but you are always or most often losing, please contact xx.
[Deleted]
  Forex-Brokers  (1)
I am a new trader and I would like to knowabout forex brokers . Do you have any recommendations? What about forexresearch?
[Deleted]
Any sugestions ?
Critical Bug! FileReadString couldn't return correct result in Build 613. I lost many profit!!!!!
Pre build 600 (which I have on one trading station), the switch statement allowed expression types of doubles. However, now as of build 600, it appears doubles are no longer allowed to be expression types? Is this a bug, or is this the new and improved MQL code feature that breaks old code? Seems...
[Deleted]
Hi All, Have a full day today to try and get this now unworkable script re-written in MQL5. Grrrrr. A simple FileOpen() procedure that has worked for years now returns a value of -1 The SourceFile and Executable are way down there in the hole AppData/.../Scripts and the .csv's are in AppData/.....
[Deleted]
Well it took a little while but I'm glad that last script modification didn't take all day. One more thing to solve. How to remove that new and non- checkbox -removable, symbol and timeframe label in the upper left hand corner of my charts. That label is clutter in useful space for me. YL
Please tell me how to move the text label. Please see the following code and attached file. ...can you help? Thanks advanced. int init() { // Attach indicator arrays to buffers SetIndexBuffer( 0, Res3); SetIndexBuffer( 1, Res2); SetIndexBuffer( 2, Res1); SetIndexBuffer( 3, Pivot);...
Somebody know how can I refer in mql4 to past data of my account (not past orders, but past data from my account), or know of any materials which explain how to do it? Thanks a lot trader201
MACD_H1 which is an MACD with a period=60 does'nt have any action in this EA .I need your help please Here is my EA code : #define MAGICMA 1970 //--- Inputs input double Lots = 0.01 ; input double TakeProfit = 5000 ; input double StopLoss= 1000 ; input int TrailingStop= 1000 ; input string
  Write file  (1)
i have this code : my file write in directory :C:\Users\asd\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\18D0C7f585FFD316854F27B2A71B7F37\MQL4\Files why i change to write directory C:\trade\ //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|...
[Deleted]
I ALSO NOTICED THAT THE CONNECTION SIGN IS NOT ALL GREEN AS IT USED TO BE, RIGHT NOW ITS CHANGED ALSO AND ITS HALF GREEN AND HALF YELLOW AND IT WASNT LIKE THAT BEFORE.
int start(){   New_Bar=false;                                  if(New_Time!=Time[0])                             {      New_Time=Time[0];                               New_Bar=true;              if (New_Bar==1)  {   double value1;   double value2;      int    ticket,total;if(// condition //)...
  Why valenok2003 is against MT5  (244   1 2 3 4 5 ... 24 25)
Because when I get to these lines in the textbook, my brain boils over. And it tells me - fuck it. I don't have the intelligence to master these terms. And I don't see the point in trading "other people's" robots. Объектно-ориентированное программирование Object-oriented programming is data-focused
  mql4 time zone  (1)
My metatrader D1 timeframe shows the opening at 00:00 (midnight) I want to change it to show the day opening at 5:00 pm eastern time (us canada) how do i do this?
Hi Background: I developed a custom indicator to calculate the lot size to trade based on my entry price and stop loss price. This indicator worked fine before the major upgrade to the MQL4 language. Current situation: I can attach the indicator to my chart and it works. When I close MT4 and restart...
Hi, Im trying to change the iExposure indicator view from sub window to main chart window. I've already tried modifying the code from #property indicator_separate_window to #property indicator_chart_window, but still can't see the indicator in the main "chart" window. Any suggestion?  Here is the...
Hi all, I ask for your help with the following I need to create a rectangle that sticking to one side of the window operations, so I thought of "OBJ_RECTANGLE_LABEL" but this does not leave me the option to put prices that define the height of the rectangle, since the documentation says Note...
Hi: I am trying to code a very simple EA just by reading the documentation and trying to follow the explanations but its not working for me. The EA is not opening any trade. I just want to open a trade at specific time of the day. This is how I did it: extern double LOT= 0.01 ; extern int stoploss=
[Deleted]
In my EA, I always need to have multiple orders sent at the same time when some conditions fulfilled. Then, I use the time at transaction as the magic number for that set of orders. For example, At 2013/02/26 15:00:00, I make orders for EURUSD, USDJPY, and USDCAD. And I assign the same magic number...
HI, everyone I'm kind of new here and I need help with adding a SOUND WAV to an indicator (3 MA Cross w Alert v2 mq4 for MetaTrader 4) I have tried without any success to add sound wav to it. Thanks