MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 789

Hello, Curious if anyone knows how to do this. I mean, when my sell or buy order closed at 8:17pm with a loss, I dont want to place an order until 8:59pm or something like that. I'd appreciate if anyone knows code for this. My regards.
[Deleted]
Dear programmer, I have searched in the forum for similar thread, i got one. I tried getting idea from it & tried different coding. But nothing work. If possible please help. Strategy works fine in EA. Just after 1st trade its not taking any more. What i required to add in it to make it work? I want...
  Order History  (7)
Hello, i'm looking for a method in my EA to check if the last orders was in profit or loss if the last order was in loss, i will check if the order before was in loss so in general to say, how many loss trades in a row does anyone have an idea about his? i use OrderMagicNumber() and OrderComment()
[Deleted]
Hello, i have find today somethink that i dont understand. I have create a indicator which does draw some text to chart. When i close MetaTrader and restart it, then the indicator sometimes is not more on the chart, i dont understand why the indicator is automatic deleted, have somebody see...
[Deleted]
Dears, I need to get value of iMA from a specified time, how I do this? thanks
Hello guys, I was wondering if there is a way to get data with an indicator or an EA that will count how many bars on average was the price not touching the Moving average . I tried searching the forum and other sources but I don't know what exactly should I search for. Thanks in advanse
Is there a way to get two metaeditors side by side. So you can use one to look at code and the other for new changes. This works best if when you place the mouse on the other metaeditor - it prompts you to allow a reload. So you can edit either IDE and always know when to allow a refresh. Scite
[Deleted]
Hello, I have some problem with mt4, I tried to make a little code wich calculate the High average for "period" Bars but after compiling, the mt4 of my broker crashed. Please can you try, the problem is it my computer, I don't understand, have you got the same problem ? thanks...
[Deleted]
Hello, i have attach here a picture from a Toool with which you can open Orders, i want to ask if it is possible to create such drowndown menues and buttons with the new MT4 update? If its not possible with the standard new mql4 language, how could it be done?
Hello, Could somebody helt me get the time of the last zig and zag value. I have this to find the value:       int m5, x5;     //Her er det egentlig m, x men jeg førte også på valutaparet      x5=0;      while(m5<2)      {      if(zig5>0) zag5=zig5;      zig5=iCustom(NULL, 5, "ZigZag",ExtDepth...
Hi, in the new reference I find only 2 errors if an OrderSend(..) failed: 4067  ERR_TRADE_ERROR   Internal trade error4109  ERR_TRADE_NOT_ALLOWED  Trade is not allowed. Enable checkbox "Allow live trading" in the Expert Advisor properties Where are the other and what is in concrete the error-number...
[Deleted]
I understand MQL5 has OnTrade event. Is there anything that EA can know when an order is closed? I'd like to alert when a trading happens. Thanks in advance, Young
Now I want to make an Script which can get "input" by window or other tools when it was executed. For example, I have open 4 orders on USDJPY as below: order 1:4259920  buy 4 lots order 2: 4259921 buy 1 lots order 3:4259922  buy  2 lots order 4: 4259923 buy 2 lots  Now I want to create an Script,...
any one here can help me to code ea i need code that mean open sell order when bar open and last bar Close[1]<Open[1] close sell order when bar close down "Bear" and open buy order when bar open and last bar Close[1]>Open[1] close buy order when bar close up "Bull" i can't code this, when i...
  Trailing Stops and Trailing Profit  (66   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
I need to use Trailing Stops and Trailing Profit. My plan: For Trailing Stop: *After reaching a certain profit limit say 10 pips, the Stop Loss will move to 5 pips. Now if that trade retraces back to 5 pips then 'Two Third' of the trade will be Closed. *Remaining 'One Third' will keep Running and
Hi coders, as mentioned in the headline, I developed a short script. Unfortunately it doesn't work at all. Any help is very appreciated! int start()  {//----   int counted_bars=IndicatorCounted();   if(counted_bars<0) return(-1);   if(counted_bars>0) counted_bars--;   int...
external enter a price value, when price reach the value then buy/sell. Problem: 'Ask' - constant cannot be modified extern double Price = 1.0 ;//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| Expert initialization function...
My broker still uses the older build of mt4 and this is making it impossible for me to run EAs that were built for newer builds. Is there a way to make an EA that was built for a newer build to work for an older build? I hope my question makes sense?
[Deleted]
Hey guys, I am relatively new to the Forex world. I am using the MT4 Platform with Vantage FX and was hoping someone could help me build an Indicator of some sort to help with my following situation: 1. I am trying to establish the average price of pair at any point in time. I.e. (buy price + sell...
[Deleted]
Does any one know what the method as below is ?
An indicator I've used to show currency slope strength has stopped working after the market closed today. The indicator is the type that opens up separately below the main chart. I've used this indicator for months on two different computers and for the first time ever, it has stopped showing...
I define a struct: struct TradeSet {        double IniTgt, IniStp, PTS, PIP;        string Symb, Descr, Full;        int Magic, DIG, BuTckt, SeTckt; }; Now I just want to copy (move within the list) one element : TradeSet arr[];...TradeSet tmp;tmp = arr[i];...arr[j] = tmp But the compiler complains:...
Mt4 not recognize Any Type Of The Imported Indicators,Expert Adviser And Template I Changed My MT4,I Tried various Platform But Still Is Like Before Please Please Assist Me!!!! My Windows Is 7-64 bit-cor i3 Thank You So Much
In the reference of MQL4 I find the basic DataTypes and I can define array of theses types but a reference or pointers to structs is not mentioned there. Can I define an array of references to e.g. struckts and how should I do this? An array of handles has to be defines as an array of int. Gooly
Hi everyone, I'm planning on developing an API that communicates with the mt4/mt5 servers directly. Standalone win32 applications should then be able to use this api to communicate with the server without having to run the metatrader client. I've searched online but haven't found a good way to do...
Hi Guys, Is there any way to get tick's information from the past? I mean I can get price and volume information using iClose(..) and iVolume(..) functions on one minute (M1) level but I'd like to know what happened to the price and how many ticks occured during that very 60 seconds. If strategy...
  To all coders  (2)
Hi all, Recently registered and looking for looking for a weenie bit of advice which I'm sure should be a no brainer for some of you out there. I already have a custom indicator which I'm perfectly happy with that generates buy and sell signals with blue and red dots respectively. What I'm looking...
[Deleted]
Hi, Im very new to a lot of the trading scene so please excuse my ignorance. I have come from the crypto currency world and have become interested in other markets, I was advised a site where i could trade forex http://www.forexyard.com/ I started a demo MT4 account but found that i could not put...
I am fed up of searching on Google and various forums. Any help w'd be greatly appreciated. I have a script which I am attaching to any one of the open charts. I want to make sure the script does not run on two open charts. so, if someone tries to attach to another chart, it should not attach....
[Deleted]
Hello, I download new MT4 platform and I have chart for all pair. However, in the history folder, there are only few hst file. I am not sure how to get or create hst file for a given pair/TF, Could you tell me how to do it? Thank you. SCFX