Download MetaTrader 5
To add comments, please log in or register
Your conversation partner speaks foreign language? Automatic translation will help you!
Avinash
9
Avinash 2014.04.12 10:24 

Hi Folks,

I have created a tool to build trading models using feed forward neural network.This is built using Encog and other open source libraries.

70% of the records are used for training and the remaining 30% is used for validating the model.

Please follow this link and give me a feedback.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRcbfcbhK2A

Once I am done with testing I will post the url for downloading it. Right now I writing plugins to generated mql4 and ninjatrader strategy for easy integration.

http://avinashsringeri.blogspot.in


Thanks,
Avinash

/
To add comments, please log in or register