PolyFitScalper - page 78

Hi, mladen, I attachted the polyfitscalper EA for 2 days and put all in dicator in indicator folder and text file EUR/CHF in file folder, but why It did not open any trade until now.

Files:
polyfit.jpg  310 kb

ngoanhoang3:
Hi, mladen, I attachted the polyfitscalper EA for 2 days and put all in dicator in indicator folder and text file EUR/CHF in file folder, but why It did not open any trade until now.

Hi Ngoanhoang, are you getting any errors in the terminal/experts tab or the terminal/journal tabs.

No mrtool, I dont get any error in expert and journal tab. The only indicator that i did not add to indicator folder is the spreadrometer. Is it affect the EA. I use the new version polyfirscalper EA from Mladen. ALso mrtool could you tell me the best setting for this EA

ngoanhoang3:
No mrtool, I dont get any error in expert and journal tab. The only indicator that i did not add to indicator folder is the spreadrometer. Is it affect the EA. I use the new version polyfirscalper EA from Mladen. ALso mrtool could you tell me the best setting for this EA

Ngoanhoang, are you using the cfb version, or better yet could you post the version your using with the indicators.

There is a problem with FileOpen() function when a scheduale file have to be opened. Checking what is going on

mladen:
There is a problem with FileOpen() function when a scheduale file have to be opened. Checking what is going on

OK. That is OK

You have to have cfb and PolyFitBands_V2.3 too in indicators folder in order to let the EA work OK (otherwise it will not work as it should)

Yes, I did put cfb and polyfit bandv2.3 into Indicator folder. Here are the 2 cfb and polyfit band with EUR/CHF text file. Until now no trade

mladen:
OK. That is OK You have to have cfb and PolyFitBands_V2.3 too in indicators folder in order to let the EA work OK (otherwise it will not work as it should)
Files:

ngoanhoang3:
Yes, I did put cfb and polyfit bandv2.3 into Indicator folder. Here are the 2 cfb and polyfit band with EUR/CHF text file. Until now no trade

Ngoanhoang, checking it as well can't find what the problem could be.

mladen:
Re: PolyFitScalper

Updated PolyFit scalper version 1.60a : polyfitscalper_v1.60a_nmc.mq4

Originally it was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179781/page9

Hi friends!

1. Is there some .set-file for this version? I have really tried to search the thread, but can't find one.

2. And the .txt-files (Schedule1.txt and EURCHF_M1.txt) should they be in "MQL4/Files" folder? Or some other folder?

3. In back-testing I get: "2016.01.20 20:33:14.524 2016.01.19 13:28 PolyFitScalper_v1.60a nmc EURCHF,M1: File not found 5004" What dose that mean?

All the best!

Simon

simon_json:

Hi friends!

1. Is there some .set-file for this version? I have really tried to search the thread, but can't find one.

2. And the .txt-files (Schedule1.txt and EURCHF_M1.txt) should they be in "MQL4/Files" folder? Or some other folder?

3. In back-testing I get: "2016.01.20 20:33:14.524 2016.01.19 13:28 PolyFitScalper_v1.60a nmc EURCHF,M1: File not found 5004" What dose that mean?

All the best!

Simon

Simon

For testing. copy those txt files to MQl\tester\files folder

Reason: