MT4 Build 625 - Various issues

Did someone notice the following problems: ?

- While debugging sometimes two terminals (or more) are launched, especially when the first one seems to be busy

- Profiler does not display any tab, nothing happen while using it.

- Button "ALL" (select all ?) in Objects list is not working

Yes on the two terminals. I also get 'ghost' EA alerts where the playsound() goes off but a print() does not show up. This happens on 628 as well. Most annoying is every once in a while I have to re-agree to one click trading despite having save personal settings.

DavidS777:

Did someone notice the following problems: ?

- While debugging sometimes two terminals (are more) are launched, especially when the first one seems to be busy

Never experimented that.

- Profiler does not display any tab, nothing happen while using it.

Id.

- Button "ALL" (select all ?) in Objects list is not working

Can explain what you tried please ?

What's your configuration ? Can you try with build 628 ? If these problems are still present, can you provide a way to reproduce it.

finesse57:
Yes on the two terminals. I also get 'ghost' EA alerts where the playsound() goes off but a print() does not show up. This happens on 628 as well. Most annoying is every once in a while I have to re-agree to one click trading despite having save personal settings.

An Alert window is displayed ?

About one-click, no idea.

The coded line goes

Print ("x1min"); Alert(Symbol(),(" "),TimeToStr(TimeCurrent(),TIME_MINUTES),(" 4xUP "+Bid));PlaySound("yo.wav");Sleep(1000000);

The yo.wav sounds off but without the alert window. These are false positives as I can't find any trade on any of the charts. The one click happens even after going into hibernate and not just a reboot on Win8. I havn't changed or had to change any code from when this ran in b509, where this wasn't an issue.

The one-click agreement is infuriating as I trade news also where the initial implementation was a godsend.

As to the double instance of metatrader, I have seen it once while using b628 where one was several times smaller in memory usage.(If I never opened up TaskManager, I would never have noticed) I killed the smaller one with task manager without it affecting the operation of metatrader.

Perhaps I should add that the agreement also flashes when adjusting TP/SL from a previous days trades and not just when starting a new trade.

I can confirm the problem with on-click-trading as discribed above. For me it happened with build 628. I tried several times to confirm the regulation without any success. At one point I gave up. After a restart of my MT4 it was suddenly working. No idea what were the differences.

More details about 625:

* The opening of 2 or more terminals when starting a new debug session arrives especially if the current terminal is a busy (for example a consuming EA or any other event from the terminal)... this happens REALLY often.

* About the "button all" it's when you press CTRL+B (to have the list of objects of your chart) there is a new button below "delete") I imagine this is to select all the list of object, but it's not working properly.

* And for profiler, I think it's not yet ready. I never saw it working even with a simple EA.

Ok I change my MT4 to English language. and for the button, it's not the correct meaning in my first post (bad translation or illogical). In english this "List All" not Select All. So fine for this issue.

DavidS777:

More details about 625:

* The opening of 2 or more terminals when starting a new debug session arrives especially if the current terminal is a busy (for example a consuming EA or any other event from the terminal)... this happens REALLY often.

* About the "button all" it's when you press CTRL+B (to have the list of objects of your chart) there is a new button below "delete") I imagine this is to select all the list of object, but it's not working properly.

* And for profiler, I think it's not yet ready. I never saw it working even with a simple EA.

The profiler is working fine (build 628).

Ok when 628 will be available from my broker I'll try again. thanks for all the feedback.
Reason: