Problems with Excellink

I need to export data inot an excel file. I tried to use Excellink 4.0 with the build 625, but, unfortunatly, it doesn't open any excel file. Does anyone use Excellink? what could be wrong by me? thanks

show your code and someone will try help you

The problem is that I can't even start because the program stops after these lines (with debugger):

filename="c:\\temp\\test.xls";
Excel = ExcelStart(filename,1);

and doesn't open any file.

snatoli:

The problem is that I can't even start because the program stops after these lines (with debugger):

filename="c:\\temp\\test.xls";
Excel = ExcelStart(filename,1);

and doesn't open any file.

Is this DLL compatible with unicode strings ?

I use the dll for Unicode excellinkW.dll for Unicode 32 bit because my system is 32 bit. Thanks for the answer

Hi Snatoli, Where to download Excellink and it is used for what purpose? Export live tick data?

I use the excel spread sheet in the MetaTrader folder and on the MetaTrader platform, Options, Server, enable DDE server. Done.

I downloaded excellink from <link removed>, it's free. I would like to write in an excel sheet some data from my mql4 EA, but it doesn't even start. Thanks razordata.

snatoli:
I need to export data inot an excel file. I tried to use Excellink 4.0 with the build 625, but, unfortunatly, it doesn't open any excel file. Does anyone use Excellink? what could be wrong by me? thanks
https://www.mql5.com/en/code/8175 (I didn't check if it's still working with the new build).
Reason: