MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 388

[Deleted]
Hello everyone - sorry my first post is one asking for help! There is an indicator that I would like to add a simple alert to (for trading manually). 2 lines are drawn on the chart, and all I want is an alert when the current price either goes above 1 line, or below the other line. I know very...
  MQL4  (2)
I just have a basic question cause I'm new in programming... Is there any way to arrange lines in mql4 when nested operation is used? for example in MatLab when you press ctrl+i all "if" ,"for" and... that are inside each other would be arranged. 
Is it possible to know if the order was closed by 1. normal tp/sl 2. Manual close 3. closed by **pip 4. closed by profit dollers. etc..... Is it possible to put mark (comments?) when CloseOrder? If it is possible to leave a foot print, I think I can know the order was closed by 1 or 2 or 3. Any good...
hi, can someone help me to insert a rectangle coloured object area on this indicator attached like my image?the condition must be this -The rectangle must be with the same withd of the ma segment line(adapt on each timeframe) -height of rectangle is given by the distance between the two lines...
Hello everybody, I am trying to find out the exact formula allowing to compute the required margin to open a trade, given a certain size (especially for what regards metals). I already looked around the web and forum's topics and I found examples. Unfortunately all of them, in some cases, does not...
[Deleted]
Hello all With regard to the protocol for communicating to a broker from MT4 - ie the communication side of what happens when you place a trade and close a trade, is this documented anywhere? I am trying to find out if there is any difference between trading manually and trading via an EA - ie...
The live update for the build 1160 do not work. Can you help me.
Sorry, this is a temporary entry that will be deleted just to format the below as code on the web in order to make use of the Google Chrome "Highlight all on dblclick" extension. If you know a better place/way to do so please share.-2down...
Hello. How can I make RSI be calculated for all stocks and then I filter stocks by their RSI?
Hi there,   I don't have a MAC, but want to know if it is at all possible Wininet functions on a MAC?   I have an indicator, that I want to use to check if an account is active/inactive via a URL, but WebRequest() is not available for indicators.   I have the following code running successfully for...
Hello Everyone, While I am doing chart analysis I realized that MA, BB and some other indicators does not show on back history bars (even if I downloaded all History data for years , and Activated chart history bars to maximum) it happens when I am using EMA 500 or above, BB 99 or above any...
Hi, Whenever I generate StrategyTester reports, the equity curve is invariably truncated on the top-right hand side.  Does anyone know how I can correct this problem?  (image attached). Thanks
Hi i got an indicator (which i don't have access to the code) which goes crazy when i scroll far to the left of the chart to get older data to get loaded & displayed. is there a programatical way to "refresh" the datas so that i got original signals not the crazy ones ? when signals "go crazy" i got...
  MT4 Trade Copier  (1)
Which is the best MT4 trade copier for sending signals to clients having different brokers ?
How can i Install Metatrader 4 (especially together with the "metaquotes" Filder & " "terminal") in an external Drive? Everytime i do this, this Folder automatically migrates Back from (D:) to (C:) Both of These folders which are foundation in AppData Folder will Teleport themsellves Back to the
How can I read log information at the MT4 terminal simultaneously? Or how do I know when an information record is logged.
Hi everyone, I would like to install MT4 on AWS EC2 or on some other VPS and possibly not on PC and I have some questions to ask: 1.Can I install MT4 on the base level with 1CPU and 1GB of RAM? 2.After 1 year how much do I spend with AWS EC2? 3.Are VPS better than value for money? 4.What OS do you...
Hi ,I am using expert advisor and when i open mobile mt4 to see the trades i see (robot forex 2014 professional ) what does that mean ? I am using EA called golden profit and the name is different !! Does that effect on EA or no   ? 
how can I make an Awesome oscillator Expert Adviser : The conditions of buying & selling plz & thank you
I need a pamm account , is anyone recommend me to there? I m using this platform with paypal
  Help me please  (1)
I need help programming an Advisor that will make a buy order in the min price of the last candle. Could someone send me the code? Thanks
[Deleted]
How to make an expert advisor / use with the automated trading feature with ex4 file only and without mq4
My goal is threefold. 1) Log into and use MetaTrader MQL4 purely from python. I saw using MT4 from Python mentioned here. I don't know how well it works. It's a standalone python library (https://pypi.python.org/pypi/metatrader/0.0.1)  2) Use Python's ML capabilities within MQL4. I saw that here for...
Could anyone please help me understand what these guys mean by this definitionBitwise Operations Complement to One Complement of the variable value up to one. The value of the expression contains 1 in all digits where the variable value contains 0, and 0 in all digits where the variable contains 1....
  Breaking through the morning flat  (281   1 2 3 4 5 ... 28 29)
Here's one of the entry methods if within an hour or two there is a synchronous breakthrough of the morning flat you may enter the trade The breakdown should occur on EUR and CHF at the same time h ttp://forum.masterforex-v.org/index.php?showtopic=5300&st=45&gopid=280578&#
hi..everyone..how to appear the one click trading button..i already use short cut key Alt + T also cannot..any idea how to solve this problem
hello programers We know how to get the time of first visible bar  ==> Time[0] But how to get   in easy way the chart  right border time (in datetime T)
As part of my trading system I have a buy stop and sell stop pending order concurrently.  I have a stop loss trail code for when either trade is activated. In the event that the price fluctuates and activates both trades then the stop loss trailing code works. However if only one of the pending...
I'm trying to write a code that will make a "Profit Target" which will subtract my profits in the past 24 hours and add my losses. But I think there is something wrong, can anyone help? int ProfitTarget = 1000{  for(int q = 0; q<OrdersHistoryTotal(); q++)   {     OrderSelect(q,SELECT_BY_POS...