Not running in m1,m5 and m15 time frame - page 2

ankityadav:

Hi thanks for your reply if you see the code above what i m going here is making an indicator which show lines yellow when fast bollinger crosses low to up the slow bollinger and vice versa .I have filtered by using certain bars criteria so that it only show the yellow and red about this criteria .Lets say i have inputted 50 bars then it will show only lines which satisfy this criteria between 50 bars.Now where i m getting problem is when i m using criteria number two is the maket price.I m filtering using market value price like current market value price+Input pip.So i mtrying to see the yellow lines and red lines .

When fast bollinger us also greater than current market value +pips value then it show only those lines which satisfy this criteria and vice viceversa.

Thanks

Here is another problem : You have 2 sets of Bollinger bands, fast is 10 periods deviation 2 and the other one is slow 16 periods deviation 4.

//--- indicator parameters
extern int InpFastSMA=10;   
extern int InpSlowSMA=16; 
extern double FastInpdev=2;
extern double SlowInpdev=4;

From my perspective, you will never have BB with the 10 /2 settings crossing up or down a BB with 16 / 4 settings. Deviation 2 and 4 and similar periods cannot work. Am I missing something here?

thrdel:

Here is another problem : You have 2 sets of Bollinger bands, fast is 10 periods deviation 2 and the other one is slow 16 periods deviation 4.

From my perspective, you will never have BB with the 10 /2 settings crossing up or down a BB with 16 / 4 settings. Deviation 2 and 4 and similar periods cannot work. Am I missing something here?

ohhk got it thanks buddy you told me brilliantly and i very thankfull to you you explain me in right way thanks really appreciate your help

ankityadav:

ohhk got it thanks buddy you told me brilliantly and i very thankfull to you you explain me in right way thanks really appreciate your help

You're welcome. If you come up with other set of settings that work, let m e know.

thrdel:

You're welcome. If you come up with other set of settings that work, let m e know.

Thanks man and definelty i will ask if you I got any problem Thanks again

thrdel:

Hi sir getting problem in another indicator can you help me ??

thrdel:

Hi sir i m waiting for your respond

ankityadav:

Hi sir i m waiting for your respond

Hi, don't wait for anything, post the code and explain your problem. There's plenty people who can help out here.

I was waiting for you to post the indicator, you were waiting for my response. Go ahead and post.

If I can't help, I'm sure there will be others who can.

Cheers

Reason: