Wave analysis fan club

Hello.

I would like to start a thread about wave analysis to discuss the current situation in the market as well as forecasts of its development.

I will start it:

P.S. Moderators, if you think that the branch does not belong to the subject of this forum, you can delete it, but the content of the branch, I think it will be a good analytical material for the opportunity to make money in the market, including programmers.

I also have the same desire to take part in the club. As a first step, a cheat sheet "Wave counting memo"

Files:

rensbit:

Hello.

I would like to start a thread about wave analysis to discuss the current situation in the market as well as forecasts of its development.

I will start it:

P.S. Moderators, if you think that the branch does not belong to the subject of this forum, you can delete it, but the content of the branch, I think it will be a good analytical material for the opportunity to make money in the market, including programmers.

Yes it will be interesting, I hope you will bring something of your own, apart from the classics?

Martingeil:
Yes it will be interesting, I hope you will bring something of your own, apart from the classics?
"Classics" is enough, the difficulty is the alternations and attitudes :)

rensbit:

Tell me, what was funny about the question you answered? Please tell me, have you read the threads you search for "wave analysis"?

rensbit:
Here there is one theory also wave look it all the same it is closer to you, it is almost similar to Elliot, the same incomprehensible at least for me I have it both ways, but it does not always work...
Files:
jtpulbsfpdj.rar  490 kb

Hello!

Working off the second-wave double zigzag scenario. Breakdown of the level of 1.4036, cancels the presented variant of the mark-up.

DDFedor:

Tell me, what was so funny about the question you answered? Please tell me, have you read the threads you search for "wave analysis"?
The smiley face means I am in a good mood, plus whoever figures out the alternation and relationship of waves will only cry with happiness. About the search for "wave analysis" I'm a little confused. If you mean search in this forum - no, but I haven't seen such a thread appear either. If about search in general, on the Internet - I have read, and first of all I didn't like the work of moderators, on some forums - not a forum but a chat room, on others - moderators "tighten the screws" severely where comprehensive discussion of the topic is almost impossible.

DDFedor:

Please excuse me. Short and to the point. Can't-this-club-be?

Respectfully.

Zet:

Can't there be a club?

Read the threads that have been created earlier on wave analysis and do not make the mistakes that were made in previous threads. Have you read the previous threads on wave analysis in this forum?
Reason: