MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 729

i want to get current computer's ip address.. plz tel me any ideas regarding that..
[Deleted]
This question just suddenly strike my mind cause' I don't have a VPS yet . Will EA still be running during sleep/hibernate mode on for laptop/desktop ? ( Assumed MT4 platform is not closed )
Hi all my friends, I want to know whether it is possible to control an indicator, which you've sold, remotely or not? Suppose that you've developed an indicator and you sold it, now you want to deactivate it through internet and remotely in order to make it impossible to work afterwards. or you want
Hi I've not been able to find out how to force discarding a tester optimization pass when I consider that it is not significant and should not be outputed on the optimization graph. Something like a function to directly continue with the next optimization pass, or to discard the pass from OnTester...
Hi guys, I'm new to the forum,Actually i'm new to trading, and :) i'm not a programmer. Nice to meet you!  I was hoping that someone can help me with a problem i have in my code. I added comments as much as possible. This function is suppose to close orders  as i don't want to do it with stop loss...
[Deleted]
I did not manage to open a year old (resting) MT4 terminal installation. It opens but terminates a second later, however the log shows activity for 19 seconds.  It makes me not much harm, but obviously something failed with the (MQ weird) update. Is there any reason launching the build 500 ends in...
[Deleted]
Check Out Here: http://tr.im/5pjjk Binary Matrix Pro - How We Can Make Over $40,000 In Less Then 8 Weeks WithBinary Matrix Pro (FREE) Watch The Video Above, And SEE HOW Binary Matrix Pro Makes An Average Of $106Profit Per Hour (Trading 40 Minutes) On Our Account And That Of Over 6,300Users. On...
I have attached two different EA on same Symbol.Now when I allow autotrading to them orders are executed immediately like buy-buy-buy-buy non-stop one behind another.But when One of chart is closed the EA runs pefectly.They are two different stratergies that I want to run on EUR/USD.But I am unable...
Function :  bool  OrderCloseBy(   int        ticket,      // ticket to close   int        opposite,    // opposite ticket   color      arrow_color  // color   );   What is the opposite id i need and how can i get these to close the order ? Or mean that the OrderMagicNumber() ?    Ty for coming help...
Hi, I like to work and use multi-paires & multi ut "Screening" Indicator. i would like this indicator to change itself Symbol() and Period() in Main Windows to focus a spécial event according to computations... so i'll need 2 News Commands : ( for futur release if many people think this, or also...
[Deleted]
I have an EA open or a number of charts. It has always been the case that when I make a change to the code (for example a new default value of an input parameter) and compile, all open charts/EA:s will re-initialize. However, since the upgrade this seems to be a bit random. Right now I am running...
[Deleted]
MT4 has full of bugs  and  here is some of it :  https://www.forex-tsd.com/metatrader-4/32924-metatrader-known-bugs-46.html#post692376  
[Deleted]
Hello , I'm looking for a way to make backtests network with MT4 or MT5 Metatester to use with MT4. Is this possible?
Indicator draws histograms in chart window but it draws only about 2000 candles and then stops. I checked code, history contains more that 20.000 bars, number of bars in chart is 50.000, 500.000 bars in history. When I open data window I see that code correctly calculated all bars I requested, but...
I use Metatrader 4. I do not quite understand what is the point of downloaded historical data. Is it only to have a source of data and then export and import it as a history file? What I did so far: 1. Download Symbol historical data provided by the broker. (Download button in history center) 2....
I used to do something like this to get the code to wait:      if (TimeCurrent() > lastChecked+(60*15)){         for (int i = 0; i < OrdersTotal(); i++){            if (OrderSelect(i,SELECT_BY_POS) > 0){                  if (OrderType() == OP_BUY){                     if (OrderClose(OrderTicket()...
Hi guys, I'm trying to understand the different way of protecting our EA or indicators that we're developing. I've searched the web and especially the mql4 forum in order to find the most appropriate way of protecting our EA's and eventually I found out that the most reliable way is to use dll in...
Hello, im trieing to use code of indicator in an EA.  I get the Error : OnCalculate function not found in custom indicator              1       1 'error in the first line ?   How can i fix these ?  Ty for coming help :) These are my #propertys #property indicator_chart_window#property...
[Deleted]
Hey guys is it possible to continually modify pending orders according to the changing spreads...?...such that when the spread increases the pending orders modifies accordingly and when spread decreases it modifies accordingly?
[Deleted]
Can someone explain to me why this happens each time I start an EA in the strategy tester? 20:46:11 TestGenerator: unmatched data error (volume limit 208 at 2008.06.27 19:00 exceeded) 20:46:11 TestGenerator: unmatched data error (volume limit 208 at 2008.06.27 19:00 exceeded) 20:46:11 TestGenerator:...
[Deleted]
  Secret advisor.  (3)
Guys, not so long time ago i've met this free advisor. In the first instance I should say that this robot is very selective and safe. It doesn't make a lot of trades but gives stable 5-6% of monthly profit to me. Recommending. Its called Anna Monti's Secret
  import c# dll  (7)
has anyone successfully imported a dll written in c#: visual studio 2005, visual studio 2008. visual studio 2010? I can't seem to use the functions of the DLL written in c# VS2010? Any suggestions?????? I searched the forum, and haven't found a solution. Thanks
I'm writing "0" in the index of orderselect function  to refer to the last closed operation, but when I do this, it is giving me the data of the first closed operation (the first in the history accounts). What is happening here, and what I need to do, for make reference to the last operation closed...
Trying to make an array of 4 EMAs, but getting error that the defined values of the array must be constants.  Is there a workaround?   double h4Long = iMA(NULL,PERIOD_H4,365,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_CLOSE,1);double d1Long = iMA(NULL,PERIOD_D1,365,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_CLOSE,1);double h4Short = iMA(NULL,PERIOD_H4...
Hi, my MT4 got (auto) upgraded to Build 625 this morning (today is 24 March 2014). I notice that the StringToUpper() is not working (anymore) and always return an error: 4052 : ERR_STRING_FUNCTION_INTERNAL (String function internal error) The resulting string will always be "1". Is anyone else...
[Deleted]
hello mql community, i'm lucky to be a part of this community. mql is the first programming language that makes sense. :-) but i've a problem: it seems so that the sleep function doesn't work in backtest. is that right? is there a solution for that? best regards, derox
Hi there, I am having some issues with a broker. They are claiming that I executed some trades that I didn't. I am searching online for documentation about the log entry "close all trades by". - Do anyone knows how can this instruction be done on a mobile phone? - Furthermore, even though it says...
I have configuration file for MT4 containing "ExpertsTradesConfirm=true" Since 660 when I start MT4 and check chart expert properties, option "Ask manual confirmation" is not set. I tried both true and false but nothing changed. It worked fine until 646. Other configuration options that I have still...
Does anyone know how i can do this for the 'SonicR VSA Histogram' indicator? For example... 'green' chart candles = 'green' volume bars  &  'red' candles = 'red' volume bars   Many thanks in advance if your able to help :)