MAJOR BUG, MT4 DESTROYS ADOBE FLASHPLAYER on WINDOWS 8.1 BUT it would be easy to fix with an update.

I noticed that mostly when MT4 get started, the Adobe Flash Player is broken and it can reproduce all time again. (No Sound, sometimes not play movies, settings not accessable and so on) (Tested under Windows 8.1 64Bit with that bug. Under Win7 i have not tested, but there is the Filestructure a bit different maybe)

I found out, when MT4 starts, it creates a FILE(!) called "#SharedObjects" under c:\Users\%pcname%\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\ (It seems there is a cookie inside from MT4)

When Adobe Flash-Player plays movies, it creates a FOLDER(!) called "#SharedObjects" under c:\Users\%pcname%\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\

The Problem is, when MT4 has created that File, AdobeFlashplayer is unable to create that Folder with the same name there. So that the Flash-Player is broken.

So i must all time delete that MT4 created "#SharedObjects"-File or the Adobe Flash-Player is broken. After every start of MT4.

Its very annoying.

Can the MT4 updated in that way, that it creates a different named File or creates it in a different folder with a next update?

Thanks.

Did you tell that the Service Desk?

Would you mind to let us know what they answered?

Reason: