MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 724

I have been testing this EA for a while now. But it's not Performing as Expected.   My requirement was that the EA should Open trade just Once after fulfilling a trading condition. Like if the 'Buy' condition is met, it'll Open Buy trades just Once. It wont open any more trade if the current trades...
Hi guys, Hope you all are doing great, I want to know whether there is a way to stop a custom indicator from working when the internet connection is offline or not ? thanking in advance; Parham 
HOW TO CLOSE all the remaining openorders of the same symbol when the first trade is closed? Here is the ordersend for the first trade with unique takeprofit and comment. OrderSend(Symbol(),0,b_lot,Ask,3,0,Ask+tp,"L"+1,magic,0,Blue); i thought for a long time but could not find a way. best way i...
Have you guys experiencing it with your broker? Because mine happens a lot recently and until today still happens. Is it to be expected or the broker is trying to lower the winning streaks so that eventually it will become losing trades ? Of course the requested price is correct at that moment of...
Hi, Is there an external program to view hst files ? For ease of workflow, I would prefer not clicking so many buttons in MT4 to view hst files. Is there any other third party programs to view hst files ?
[Deleted]
Hello, I´m a newbie to Metatrader and I don´t understand why I get different results for ADX in Metatrader platform for a given time period, as compared to the normal platform from my broker (Oanda). I also tried another platform (Fxpro) and I see exactly the same difference. Please seethe 2...
Is there a function to do so ?
how to tell mt4 to update its log file when we want / or at least faster? I tested something: when you have an EA that prints something in experts tab, the mt4 does not write that to the log file immediately, even I waited for 5 minutes but still not! but when I closed mt4 it wrote those logs to
Hi, I am quite new in using MT4 and started learning MQL4 and it is relatively easy as I come from programming background. I have an indicator which is developed by a third party company therefore naturally no access to the source code. my aim is to create some level of automation when the 3rd party...
  Account names  (2)
Please can someone tell me if it is possible to change the MQL4 account name
hello all,, i'm newbie in forex and i've just istalled mt4 in my PC. i want to know how to install currency strength meter at my mt4.. thanks.
[Deleted]
I am sending signal from mt terminal to android and ios,but i cannot view the notification in MT4 Mobile=> Message.Any solution to save or view the notification.  :)
[Deleted]
  Sound's problem  (9)
I can't get any sound fromMT4 platform, with version 4.00 and build 670, on a Windows 7professional 64 bits, NO sound at all, not even the connection anddisconnection just for starting, not even the alarm from customindicators, the Options setup is correct, and the sound files arewell installed and...
[Deleted]
Hello, if i want to codeing a trade copy software for metatarder, which is the best technic to use. I have use in the past a EA programm which send and read a php file that is online on a webserver, but i have the feeling that maybe other technics are better. Is it also possible to codeing somethink...
[Deleted]
I am struggling to get a close from a historic bar, a bar from over 5 years ago. I have the following code: extern datetime FromDate=D'2009.01.01 00:00'; extern datetime DrawAtDate=D'2014.01.01 00:00'; I have 2 xmapbuffers Then I draw the fromdate at the drawatdate Of course there is a price
[Deleted]
Does anyone know how to open a Metatrader4 chart with a mql4 script. Should I have to use ChartOpen()? For Example: I just want to open the Eur/Usd chart with a specific template. Thanks a lot.
When using Mt4 on my mac it uses a lot of CPU usage, 30% constant. And I think this might be because Mt4 download insane amount of data, in 24h it downloaded close to 50GB. Yes! I have disabled "News".  
New article Indicator for Constructing a Three Line Break Chart has been published at mql5.com: Previous articles considered Point and Figure, Kagi and Renko charts. Continuing the series of articles about charts of the 20th century, this time we are going to speak about the Three Line Break chart...
[Deleted]
Hello! I am running an EA that puts every hour an order wiht random direction and close it one hour later again. I want to run it 1000 times to show that the results are normal distributed.     if(  iVolume(Symbol(),Period(),0) == 1)        {         int num = 2*MathRand()/32768;...
As I want my order to close based upon something like "If( BarClose 1 > BarClose 0)"  for longs, how can I write the section so that it WAITS for "Bar 0" above to close BEFORE checking the comparison?  For a visual example:   In this example above, because Bar 1 Close was GREATER than Bar 2 close,...
double MA1 = iMA(NULL, 0, 5, 0, MODE_EMA, PRICE_CLOSE, 0);double MA2 = iMA(NULL, 0, 15, 0, MODE_EMA, PRICE_CLOSE, 0);if (MA1 > MA2 && ....){Buy=true;} how can I add a min. distance fex. in points after the cross and what would be the best way? signal should be triggered only if the distance between...
Hey guys,   Just wondering if you can offer some insight. I've looked around for answer but have come up short. I have a few different news trading EA's that straddle the current price with stop orders above and below it at a certain time before a news release. Works good, only problem is, once the...
[Deleted]
I'm trying to modify buy and sell orders, but having a problem.  When I'm trying to modify a buy, my code is modifying the buy, not only by the code that I have for modifying buys, but also by the code that I have for modifying a sell.  Which causes my TP to decrease rather than to increase.  Not...
[Deleted]
I dont know why, buy my plataform of Metatrader 4 for Windows 7 has incorrect price. It is always aproximatly 10 pics under the real price, comparing with the plataform in the Ipad or in an Android Mobile.  I dont know how to fix that problem, but it is imposible to use it because it draws diferent...
Hi im new in this forum and i can not do than the EA buy in the open the candlestick, therefore very expensive purchase and sell very cheap //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                              Ichimoku-Simple.mq4...
Hi guys I run many demo accounts at the same time (testing EA's) and get confused with only being able to see the Account Number on the MT4 platform tabs. Is there any way that I can change the "Acc. Number" to something more appropriate. Hope this makes sense.... Thanx MikeT 
  Correct brackets/bracers {}  (16   1 2)
Hi have an EA question, what is the correct way of using icustom. Why i am asking is becuase both ways are working for me with no issues.? :S Like this? int start()  {        int n, i;   double p0, p1, p2, p3, p4, p5;   i=0;      while(n<5)      {      if(p0>0) {p5=p4; p4=p3; p3=p2; p2=p1; p1=p0;...
  What's wrong with my algo-trading?  (86   1 2 3 4 5 ... 8 9)
Greetings gentlemen! Just recently started getting into robotics. The systems are unpretentious, but have some logical basis (if increased by so much %, then buy, etc. - price action can be said). There is no sense in giving codes. I don't use indicators at all due to my conviction in their
EUR/USD and daily charts only.  Backtests really well but uses a large stoploss all the time, I would like help to reduce the risk on trades.  Any suggestions welcome. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|...
[Deleted]
Good Morning. I am looking for a mql4 programmer, who resides in Australia or England, for continuous Jobs. Somebody interested?