MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 724

Hallo, I am using A binnary tree to determine the lotsize depending on the profit of the last three orders. Is it possable that the function OrdersHistoryTotal() doenst work while backtesting?           OrderSelect(OrdersHistoryTotal()-1,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_HISTORY);           double P5 =...
[Deleted]
SE VOCÊ SABE COMO CONSTRUIR UM E.A. E MORA NO ESTADO DE S,PAULO ENTRE EM CONTATO mperinazzo@gmail.com . MARCOS
When backtesting my EA I am getting the error "incorrect start position 0 for arraysort function", but there's no info on that error.  When I do GetLastError()  I get error 4051 but I don't think it's related (I had that as my last error, but fixed it so think it's residual), but then again, I dont...
[Deleted]
  Hello from India  (2)
Hello Fellow Trader,   My name is Azhar and I`m from India. I`m here to learn and share my knowledge on Forex Trading.   Happy Trading
Good morning to all Wear long time developing strategies renko graphics. I would like to find partners who want to share ideas about renko graphics to create automated systems. Would share development costs. It's an idea, someone wants to join. Kind regards. Hermo.
[Deleted]
Can anyone give me suggestions on how to fix an EA that works in strategy tester but only intermittently when attached to a live chart.  Autotrading is enabled and other EA's in the same account continue to make trades.  Strategy tester makes trades using the same price data and there are no errors...
Hi:   Once I place a pending order, what's the way to know that the particular pending order is just triggered?    Using the order counter is a possible way, but if there are many pending orders, I may not be able to locate the particular pending order sent by specific strategy.   Is there a way to...
Hello, I was wondering if it is possible to detect a sudden move in price(lets say 5 pips) in a less than 1second time difference between the previous price. An Example would be: At 4:10.12 the price was 1.6754 and at 4:10.125 the price is now 1.6759. If i am unclear please let me know. Thanks
[Deleted]
How the title says, i am trying to disable my ea when trades not opened by it are already running, i am using the following code: OrderSelect(0,0); {if (OrderMagicNumber()!=Magic) othersplaying=1; else othersplaying=0;}  if (othersplaying==0) {OrderSend(Symbol(),..... etc etc... However, with the...
Dear Guys I draw a button but when i click button it not draw like button. mean: when i click button it going down then again click it going up. but it going to up auto, how like button work:   After click: button going to show down. but it should be up auto.     is there any code that button work...
Need help please - I see various charts where anchor points are being used when changing TimeFrames. These are supposedly on the Bottom left of chart & /or Top Right. Can anyone tell me how to make these visable please - I have tried locating them but no luck. Cheers 
if shutdown the computer and when i open it ea again sending order . how can i stop it forex
Dear Guys How can i write code to add button like that.  
I was studying Average True Range indicator that I realized the calculation used in standard MT4 indicator is different than original formula. The calculation of ATR in MT4 is based on following formula: ATR[i] = ATR[i-1] + ( TR[i] - TR[i-n] ) / n; // n is the ATR period But the original formula as
[Deleted]
Hi, I'm coding an EA that opens Buy a Sell trades when the Price breaks the Trendline. To do so, I'm comparing price values to trend line values. But I don't understand why it's not working. Basically the conditions are  --> Buy if(Close[1] < NormalizeDouble(ObjectGetValueByShift(trendlineName,1)...
Dear Guys, How i create a property with custom multiple option. example My EA will two type of order 1. Stop order 2. Limit Order. So i created a property  int Type  = 0    (0-mean Stop, 1-mean Limit order). But now i want to text into multiple choose . like:     How can i write code like that. 
Just want to draw a line....one horizontal line (will add more after this one works). I drag the indicator (*.mq4) on top of my chart and nothing happens. Why isn't it drawing a horizontal line? What it should be doing is taking the price level "1.68744" and adding variable "hirange" and drawing the...
I'm trying to find a broker like IBFX -AU with the following features: Mini account with 1:100 leverage: In MT4 when i open a trade on EURUSD with 0.01 lot , the margin will be 1.3 not 13 like other brokers i test many brokers but they offer one account ( 1 lot standard , 0.1 mini and 0.01 micro )...
I am not able to get Meta4 to install. Have placed 2 prior subjects with no answers. Can someone please help? Downloads fine. Get proxy server pop up at location step. Have disabled anti-virus. Made Explorer default browser. Tried clicking cancel and placing Server sent by login info. Using Win7....
Hi, I have a problem....i cant' install Mt4 on my pc desktop. I tried also with s.o win xp and win 7 but the problem is the same. When i launch the executable file of mt4 from the site ( i tried also placing the executable on an USB pendrive) to install the program on my pc after 2 sec the following...
[Deleted]
Hi, is it possible to sort an array of structs ? Say: struct profit_targets {    string   target_type;   //name of target, "Target 1", "Target 2"     double   target_price;  //price of the target };  profit_targets   all_TP[2]; all_TP[0].target_type = "Target 1"; all_TP[0].target_price= 1.35666;...
Hi.is there way i could trade different accounts with different server locations on the same meta trader multi-terminal software from the same forex broker.For instance i have from one broker the following accounts Account 1.:  789456   server 78.78.78.79 Account 2 :  321654   server 32.32.32.31...
i'm using build 670.  Say I have 5 separate tickets of eurusd filled.  Can I initiate a 'closeAll' where I send 5 requests to close the orders such that I can send one request without having to wait for the previous request to report back?  In looking at the journal, it looks like I must wait until...
Hi, I have opened chart and under the bars there is RSI indicator and Moving Average indicator on RSI (not on the bars) as first or previous indicator data. Question: Can I code the moment when the line of Moving Average cut RSI line or vice versa? Rgds,
I noticed with the new strategy tester b670 the EA properties input list of parameters is now missing.  Look at the screenshot from b646: And now b670. Is this a bug or is it intentionally removed?  If intentional, can an option be put in to optionally include the inputs in the report?  I have lots...
[Deleted]
Hello, I didnt trade about 1 year and now my old EA doesnt work beucase warning "order select should be checked " It's on the line with orderselect. How can I repair it? Any good ideas for "warnings with checking"? thank you :)) bool IsTrade = False; for (int i = 0; i < Total; i ++) {
Is it possible in MT4 to close a portion of an order?  For example, for an order that has 10 Lots, is it possible to close 8 Lots and leave the remaining 2 Lots?
Please help me with the code for my EA to make one trade per indicator cross signal and wait for another cross again to make another trade decision. Thanks.
[Deleted]
Hi there The candle sticks have been appearing very strange on my MT4.  
  Order History  (3)
I need to find out whether the last closed order was a short or long position for a specific symbol, is this possible?  If so please could you point me in the right direction with some of the functions I will need Thanks.