MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 723

Dear,   can anybody modified this script for the pending order with a specfic time? for example if the market open at 8 am the order should be active at 9 am.  thx   #property show_inputs//#property show_confirmextern double Lots    = 0.1;extern int Slippage   = 3;extern int Stop_Loss  = 20;extern...
My EA works as follows -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- "BUY" When MACD1 is less than 0 and MACD2 is greater than 0 it opens a BUY MACD1< 0 && MACD2 >0 ORDERCLOSE And when they are close to the same effect MACD1 <0 &&
Hi, is there a way to skip input dialog by debugging from MetaEditor (F5) please? Its anoniying to confirm the input by every small change. regards taskin
Hi, anybody here with experience with OnTimer()? If I Set in Oninit(): EventSetTimer(30); the OnTimer() prints its Comment every 30 second on the chart while (e.g.) the Xetra-market is closed. My question: Will OnTimer be executed even when the Extra wil open tomorrow at 9:00 cest although the chart...
Hi, I am searching for a tool or a script which is able to sort the market window in the MT4 by spread. I want to find the currency pairs which have the lowest spreads. It would be cool if the script or tool is able to open a new chart with a specific template of the 10 currency pairs with the...
Hi All, The  OrderDelete() &  OrderSend() functions displays arrows on the chart even when clrNone option is used. Below are the parameters which i have been using:   OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUYSTOP,0.1,Price,Slippage,Price-(MyPoint*StopLoss),Price+(MyPoint*TakeProfit),NULL,0,0,clrNONE);...
Greetings You probably already know about changing of spread in symbols.sel. I just decided to make the process easier, I'm sick of manually editing in the hex editor. For those who haven't done this before. You can only change the spread before starting the terminal. There should be no connection
Good morning, I'm new to the forum, I do not speak English, sorry for my writing, I wonder if there is a way to optener the historical values ​​from mt4, a punctually the Parabolic SAR indicator in order to use this data to make backtesting a strategy to design.  thank you very much  
I can not get the install to setup. Able to download with no problem. Install starts. Get a proxy server pop up at the location step. I do not use a proxy. From other articles have tried different browsers, clicked cancel on proxy pop up and tried many times. Even let set at the download step for 30...
[Deleted]
Hi, pc window 7 mt4 load in a very slow speed or doesn't load at all. How do i fix this issue?
[Deleted]
just getting into MQL4 and I'd like to ask a simple question ... in MetaTrader navigator/indicators it lists the indicators when I run MetaEditor I expected to see the same list so I could take a look, edit etc. are some built-in and not available?
HI all, I need to build a control to find this situation   If (Bid contains 0.0010 or 0.0090) then (...)   For instance bid is 1.3810 or 1.3890. How can I isolate the 10 and 90 round numbers?   Thank you!
  delete?  (3)
a
[Deleted]
Hi guys, I have this code: #property copyright "Copyright 2014, MetaQuotes Software Corp."#property link      "https://www.mql5.com"#property version   "1.00"#property strict#import "libutm2.ex4"  int InitLibrary();  int My2(int, int);  int Calc_Count2(int, int);#import#import "test.ex4"   int...
Hi I am trying to turn part of an indicator into an EA. At the moment i just want to see the the basic logic working before i add to it, but i can't seem to get the switch correct to reset the indicator. I just want to see the date/time printed for each bullish pin or bearish pin. I was trying to
What are you using for sending orders reliably ? Is there newer version of this lib or similar robust libs?
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                                      两个KD都背离.mq4 |//|                        Copyright 2014, MetaQuotes Software Corp. |//|                                              https://www.mql5.com...
Hi, I developed very profitable EAs (50 EAs plus or less) in ten years of trading and 7 years of programming. Does anybody knows how to insert a DLL extension with an EA because as I am am a technical and financial analyst but not a geek unfortunately. If somebody can show me a real example of it I...
i have an EA to handle orders automatically from weekday to weekend, and then from weekend to weekday.for example: Last Friday: buy limit at 1.39000  Last Friday: Before the market is closed modify open price to 1.40000 far safe reason This Monday: when ever and where ever run the EA again,it should...
[Deleted]
Hello, I am trying to build an simple experts advisors: Change default chart from EURUSD,H1 to XAUUSD,H4.At 6:00 everyday, auto add new order at XAUUSD, volume 2.I think it's very simple but I don't know how to do. I have already studied and understood all of these: MQL4 Language for Newbies....
I'm wanting to understand how to change seconds into date and time? Short_Trade_Send = OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,LotSize_Sell,Bid,3,Short_Stop_Price,stp1,NULL,MagicNumber,0,Green);if( Short_Trade_Send > 0 )TradeOpenTime = GlobalVariableSet(" Open Time ", OrderOpenTime()); double Get_Open_Time =...
Hi everybody.  I have a problem or I think that I have in my mt4. I have an account in MBT and I am using MT4 Build 670. Look at the attached image bellow.   All information are showed and calculated as the spread is 17pips but really is the 1.7pips because the last digit is a 1/10th... But in true...
[Deleted]
Dear all!! In mi code (below) I'm only trying to read data from any order, and not delete orders or open anothers, but every time it show the "INVALID PARAMETER " error, (code 3). Why?? Code: double FindPrice; int Type_Find1, Type_Find2, Ticket_Founded; void start() { Type_Find1=OP_SELL;
[Deleted]
I'm trying to test my EA in the strategy tester, but when I set the EventSetTimer I get an error - 4051 (ERR_INVALID_FUNCTION_PARAMVALUE). When I put the same EA on a chart (instead of the strategy tester) , I don't get this error. I created a new EA with only a simple print in the OnTimer() and I...
[Deleted]
  There are 2 candles on 07:00 so my charts are not right. Candles, OHLC, everything is wrong with my charts.  This problem is just about phone. I saw same issue with different servers on my Galaxy Note 2  Build:636 (30 May 2014) 
Hello everyone. Just a heads up! If you have multiple tabs opened in MetaEditor (build 966), and you have done edits to all of the tabs but not yet saved or compiled, if you click compile on one particular tab, it will save and compile all tabs. I repeat, all tabs will be compiled. I have reported...
I am trying to read a horizontal line value dropped on an indicator sub window, but having no luck. Take any indicator, drop a horizontal line and change its name to "down" (right click, properties). I then have this code in the indicator: Do object functions work in indicator sub windows as...
Hi, bare with me if this is quite obvious but I am wondering what the correct way of calling an external dll function is. According to its documentation the dll function is expecting a parameter of the type: "pointer to a null-terminated string" So how should I call this function from mql? // first...
[Deleted]
Hi all, I'm currently new to coding and automated trading . I was curious to know, how would I incorporate an rss feed into MT4 and create a trading algo to trade based on the information from the rss feed? Thanks, Mitchell
Dir Sir,  I found the "Access violation read to 0x09A45000" for the ChartSymbol(), ChartPeriod() after issuing the "PostMessageW(hwnd,WM_COMMAND,CHART_CMD_UPDATE_DATA,0);" in release 670. Is there any way to fix? Great Thanks,