MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 735

New Beta Version of MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal Build 660: Virtual Hosting, Web Requests, Working with Signals from MQL Applications and DOM New beta version of MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal build 660 has been released on MetaQuotes-Demo server. It contains the following changes: Terminal:...
i bought new expert from  this forum...but when i tried to plug it in my new terminal"build 646"" i noted that  the dialog-box that coming is not containing OK button to  attach expert advisor to chart. even i tried using ENTER button on my keyboard but no benefit ...also all properties of expert...
My main computer broke so I tried to install mt4 on an older computer running windows XP with SP2 but it won't install it just crashes at the start with a microsoft exception error and "sorry for the inconvenience" window. I thought it might have been the file I downloaded so I installed an old mt4...
Learning MQL4 and trying to make a simple EMA calculator that will place a line on the chart (using OBJ_HLINE since I don't know how to do a continuous line like in the default indicator).  Everything seems fine, but I can't get the line to draw.  I've been through so many sets of code, trying to...
Hi,  I would like someone to take a little peek at what i have done. this function tends to very simply close all symbol order but after function has been called. It doesn't close all trades with the same currency pair. Always 1 trade is left behind. A little help would be appreciated. Thanks!...
Hi all, I use an include file to calculate the lot size in my experts.   This file worked correctly with the old version of Metatrader 4. Now with the new build 600 it does not work properly.   In my expert I define the % risk with an external variable, and the include file read this value.   When...
Hi,  Does anyone know where I can download Renko bars for MT4 ?   Thanks, Robin 
Hello This will be my first post, and I have to admit I have no understanding of programing, sorry I apologize if this should be known information, Lets jump right in. EA basis's trades on the open of a candle, and then closes the trade on the close of the same candle,  The idea is to determine only...
Hello everybody! I want to discuss with the community of developers and customers an idea of creating a framework for developing MetaTrader 4/5 advisors on the Python 2/3 platform. Why do we need it? The MQL4/5 infrastructure is sorely restricted for developing enterprise solutions: no ecosystem,...
Push alerts stopped working as of yesterday. Email alerts had stopped working about a month ago. Is there currently any method to get an alert with MT4 build 646?
Hello all, I really need help to fix a small but inconveniant probleme on a indicator modified by me (original not mine). I filter AC oscillator with : - RSI 50 level and - Parabolic SAR My problem is if (in uptrend for exampl) the ac oscillator is already green, there is no arrow when the RSI cross...
The issue: The start() function in my EA was not triggered to be run after weekend when the market was open and the ticks kept come in.  Background: I have run this EA for a few years so that I am pretty sure the problem is not EA itself. The problem happened in the latest 3 weekend. This weekend, I...
[Deleted]
I've managed to open Buy and Sell Limit orders but not Buy and Sell Stop orders.  Can anyone tell what I'm doing wrong? Thanks! //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| Custom_Test.mq4 |//| me |//| http://www.metatrader.info...
iCustom(NULL,NULL,"Superprofit",14,28,0) Error invalid integer number as parameter 2 for 'iCustom' function while running EA on MT4 600+ platform what's wrong with the code please provide possible solution for the bug....
version 934 is dated 04/06/2014.  version 914 (which works) is dated 26/04/2014.     
Hi there, I'm trying to test modifications to the martingale system.  So far I've coded enough to play around with some parameters like how much to multiply volume on losing trades.  I tried to run this in Strategy Tester which only shows 2 items in the Results ta (as below) b i.e. orders to open....
Hi, Is it possible to programmatically create CButton with its function just like on vc++? I have created CButton, CList and other Controls but the problem is how to create their functions especially the CButton. Thanks.
[Deleted]
Hi Everyone, I am Parihan Christy.. I am trading in Forex since two years... I have joined this forum for gaining my knowledge.. And also willing to share what I know..  Thanks to Forum admin
Hi all, I am trying to find an EA that will automatically export my trade history automatically ( say every N minutes or hours) to a txt, csv or excel file. I have started searching google and some FX forums but am only really finding threads with discussions on exporting price and indicator data....
HELP! So I have an EA running on a chart and I can manually execute my custom indicator on the chart and that all works fine. But when I run the back tester and set the Visual mode on, I want it to run a custom indicator that paints lines and day markers on the chart each day. I can position it in...
----------------------------
[Deleted]
Hello, I start with an indicator (The FIRST PART). It works fine, when changing time frame. Then I add the Second Part which is: If Close[i]-Close[i+1] is less than the median of the last 100 bar difference value, I will assign value 0 to all buffer. Now the combined indicator works fine in 1 chart
I want to Test a Trailing stop EA. I want to Buy or Sell a position and test to see if my Trailing stop EA works with my settings.  Any links PLEASE. Cheers!
Hi, I am new in metatrader 4, I come from prorealtime, but I think that metatrader 4 is better than prorealtime and I would like to learn to program in Metatrader4.  The problem is there are a lot of funcitons of prorealtme that don't exist in metatrader and I think that I have to program them....
Hi,  I'm trying to use templates in my program, however compiler produces error 'template functions overloading is not supported yet'. My code is following: template<typename T> void Create(T arr[])   {   }     I have metatrader version 4.00 build 646. As I have understood from documntation this...
I know day of week returns today https://docs.mql4.com/dateandtime/dayofweek How do I get yesterday day of week ? 
[Deleted]
I need one of these indicators to alert when a new "leg" has been formed.   Plese pm me with your parcel..
[Deleted]
Hi. At first I would like to say hello to everyone as it is my firs post ;) I have a question, which I can not find answer for few days already :( Is there any way to obtain amount of bars between two bars. I mean something like iBarShift() function with two arguments. Alternatively how to obtain...
[Deleted]
Hello everyone.   I am having major issues optimizing as of late. It seems the optimizer for mt4 build 646 is not functioning properly. I have a lot of experience´performing backtests and optimizing however in the last few weeks I have noticed some disturbing things. All of the optimization results...