MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 722

Hey everyone. :) I hope everyone is all good. I am sorta new to this whole MQL5 language and I am experiencing an issue with an alert that will not go away - it is driving me up the wall!  I am not sure what is sending it out, if I find that, I am sure I will be able to make it go away. Anyone know...
sir,i need mcx india mt4 demo account which plat form give demo account,plz help me
  ¿volume_real?  (9)
hi how are you?   I want to use the VOLUME_REAL in mql4, but I can't  I'm search some information in documentation:  https://docs.mql4.com/constants/indicatorconstants/prices  or chart_volume_real  https://docs.mql4.com/constants/chartconstants/chart_view   someone can help me please??   really...
Dear friend,  hope you are all great, I've written a code and it works properly on the mt4 that its source file - mq4. - is also located at its "Indicators" folder, but when I attempted to copy the ex4. file of my written indicator on the other mt4 platforms' "Indicators" folder as I open the other...
[Deleted]
In MQL4 reference : The file must be located in terminal_directory\Sounds or its sub-directory. Only WAV files are played. Call of PlaySound() with NULL parameter stops playback. But in I cant' find  terminal_directory\Sounds directory in my PC , as picture below, please help me to find the sound...
Hi Colleagues, could someone help me here, please.  Heiken Ashi indicator has 4 buffers, that are initialized as to  DRAW_HISTOGRAM. first of all I do not understand   how  this happens in  chart_window ?   normally I know how to draw histogram on separate window... where the buffer simply needs...
[Deleted]
Hi, hope this is the forum for MT4 android related issues. Please let me know in case it's not. The issue is the following: I've installed mt4 for android, configured the metaquotes id in the PC version, and tested in my Demo account. It worked perfectly. Notifications are received in the android...
  Oil price!  (5)
Please help! why does MT4 oil price different than correct prices? because of that I'm getting wrong signal from my custom indicator..
[Deleted]
Hi guys, i need small pices of code , since the software which i have did not allow  me to open more than one buy or sell positions.  if i opened position for buy Eur/Usd at 1.3340 (after I added some condition ) then I need to open an other buy Eur/Usd position! Is there any way to do that one ?
Hi dears: i know the MACbook support running MT4 EA,Does the ipad support too? thanks.
Hi, Is there a way to send an order there n EA from one account to a different account, using its Login, Pass and server?  Thanks, Eyal. 
Hello, I have a problem with MT4 platform : I use Samsung 4k monitor resolution 3840x2160 and all the letters, symbols and numbers are too small. So I have to double lower the resolution in order to get bigger fonts. There is no resolution settings in MT4 options. The MT4 platform also doesn't...
[Deleted]
Hello everyone, I download mt4 app on my iPhone, and I programmed my custom indicator so It will send push notification to my account.  Is there some kind of fee for push notification? 
[Deleted]
Hello everyone!  I've made a library in C++ that is responsible for everything I need to use Named Pipes. I want to integrate MT4 with Java application, from where I'm also calling functions from DLL. There is a problem : since I read messages pending on pipes from MetaTrader EA everything works,...
[Deleted]
Hi, It seems that MT4 initiates a hard hang when started on a system with kernel debugging enabled. Furthermore, once it detects that kernel debugging has been enabled subsequent attempts to install mt4 fail. I very recently tried to install mt4 on my win7 laptop where I had enabled kernel
[Deleted]
  Custom timeframe  (2)
Hello there,  Will you propose to use personal timeframes? I would like to work on 2 minuts timeframe and it's not possible on MT4...     Best regards. 
[Deleted]
When buying/selling, i always add a "print" message to explain which open/close method was used. It is displayed in the "Experts" tab, but not in the txt log file that has a date as name. If that is intented, it would be NICE to have print message added to log file! THanks :) 
Hi all, does anyone know how to add Google ,Apple and other stocks live charts on the MT4 platform ?
Hi all! I think it's time to create this thread, because there is no good OOP training anywhere, but we need and want to learn. To litter the branch "questions from newbies" with more complicated and not understandable to newbies code examples, probably do not need. Having read the two articles "The
I am currently investigating the best approach to minimize/eliminateterminal ‘freeze-ups’ during periods of high volatility. My assumption is thatduring these periods my MT4 instance is reacting to new ticks before it hasfinished recalculating Indicators, hence the ‘freeze-ups’, which can last...
I would like to change my EA to use for Binary Options strategy testing. The idea seemed simple - Open a trade on a new candle and close on a new candle - thisway you could test the ea for 1 minute, 5 minute, 30 minute and even on 1 hour timeframes. I tried different things but a trade just opens...
Hi there,   I'm using an EA on MT4 build 670. I have a question regarding the Sleep() function: if I use the function and let the EA "sleep" for 10 seconds,  will if freeze completely even if there are new pips? or will new pips cause the "start" section run all over for every new pip again and then...
[Deleted]
I got a question about when a order is filled during a backtest: 1) OP_BUYSTOP at  1.3400 Current Ask at     1.3399 Next tick Ask at    1.3402 The limit order is filled at 1.3400, right? 2) OP_BUY if Ask    >= 1.3400 Current Ask at         1.3399 Next tick Ask at        1.3402 The market order is...
hello everybody,  I want to programm an EA, that opens at a certain time (which the user can define) pending orders and I have problems with this date and time functions like TimeCurrent(). Until now I have this:  extern datetime time = D'2014.08.15 11:10:00';  and now I want to compare this time...
Hello, I was experimenting with an EA but I got stuck when I tried to make it close all orders when 20% drawdown is reached. The code is extremely simple, in fact it is randomly opening orders, I just wanted to see if I have basic coding skills. So, up to the question - I tried to limit the maximum...
  HTTP Post  (2)
Hello, can anybody show me, simple example for HTTP POST methode with WebRequest function. thanks 
[Deleted]
Good morning. I am Luis Eduardo Piedrahita, I work in the Engineering School Antioquia, we are a academic institution. The question is, the software MetaTrader 4 can use in the academy ?  ¿The license is free?  Thanks.       
Yesterday, MT4 popped up saying Build 625 update is done that I didn't aware that all mq4 files were overwritten. Then I backup image (whole hard drive) last night. Until this morning I open one of the mq4 files through MetaEditor - I am surprised that all my recent code is gone. The last code was...
Hallo,  Im looking for a function in MQL4 that allows trading volume to  be set at 0.01 lotz if balance drops 10%   Can anybody help me please?   Kind Regards 
[Deleted]
ObjectCreate() is not working in backtest optimization, right? (I am using build 401 ;) )