Download MetaTrader 5

MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 379

To post a new topic, please log in or register
<CODE REMOVED> pleasw help thanks
hello, i would like to have a EA that makes a screenshot of the pair once i open a trade / or close the trade (manual, SL,TP) i was trying out this one here but didnt work for me: https://www.mql5.com/en/code/10232 the email function works fine, but the screenshot does not work, i also changed the...
Hello i want to make EA that depends on magic number for closing a group of orders but, i want the first order to take its ticket as magic number and that order will be the master of 3 orders and the 3 orders will take the first magic number of the first order. Example: int TicTic=OrderSend(Symbol()...
Hi. Im Apex, and I want to learn how to program my methods.. Sorry if my questions sound noobish, but Id appreciate some help. I have a few questions.. 1) Any tips on becomming a good programmer? I learnt C++ in my own time a few years back, but I havent mastered it, I also learnt VB.NET in school....
Hello, I need to back test a strategy involving Range Bars. I already have the mq4 Range Bars code, for MetaTrader 4. Still, I'm having trouble to back test any strategy, since to use Range bars, i must use Offline graphics. Does anyone know how to back test strategies with offline charts, or...
Hey guys, I have a problem with deleting all the pending orders when there are opened orders in the order pool. I am checking if there are any opened orders with this function int CheckActive(){      int Active = 0;      for(int z = OrdersTotal()-1; z >0; z--)      {         OrderSelect(z,...
hi all, I know there is a way to view the "available" leverage of the account Is there a way to view the "set" margin call notification or warning level ? (can be 125% ) (the level at which new trades cannot be placed) also, is there a way to view the "set" margin call liquidation level ? (can...
  Belly Indicators (17   1 2)
A strange thought, but maybe it has a value: A candle stick shows the Low, the Hight, the Open and the Close rate during a period (let's say: a day).If one single Weirdo trades way to high with with small volume, the High is set, but in fact means nothing.Another Fool can set the Low on a strange...
Hello Can someone help. Is there a code for enabling and disabling the expert advisor button on the trading platform via an expert advisor using MQL4 programming language, and if so, what is this? Raptor??
hi, I hope this is possible I just want to know if it is. I would like to add details about the ea I'm running on my computer to let me keep a track of what has happened on my terminal. I would like to add something in the OrderSend() Comment feature. More Details!!! I would like the EA name to be...
i am looking for EA that close my trade with hitting xpips and hitting Ypips stop loss. if any one have such ea then please help me.
I have installed MT4 on my phone. For the first run, it requires me to do some connection settings: Host: Port: Password: I don;t know how to add these 3 items.
I've tested my EA on multiple currencies with spread current and all I can see is that I cannot use Spread Current in tester with the EA that I wrote. No errors occur if using a spread of 2 or 5, etc. I haven't seen this kind of problem come up on the web (or on google) so I'm worried my coding...
Are there any MT4 or MT5 programmers living on the Sunshine Coast, Queensland who are interested in collaborating on the development of a profitable EA?
As a Money Manager I am wondering where to post results on here, new to the site but certainly not MT4.
Hi. Looks like this is more difficult to program than i thought. Can anybody help me out, I'm not a coder. Calculation formula: http://s7.directupload.net/images/120606/osbbr34k.png The result would look like that: http://s7.directupload.net/images/120608/vmvohgeo.png Thanks!!
Hi I know this was discussed before but I wanted to ask about the macd indicator included in mt4 I clearly see the indicator does not display the crosses at the same locations as the typical macd indicators in all other charts. I understand there have been truemacd replacements for this but wondered...
If you use while in place of if or vice versa. Does it make difference?
Hi guys, I´m trying to backtest a manual trading system on 2013 year. As I have the date/hour/minute of every open and close trade, after lots of hour of work, I´ve succeeded in backtesting it on Excel in terms of profit only. As you know, I system can not be evaluated just buy its profit. I need to...
Hi Guys, when I stopped my MT4 application and lunched it on the next day it downloaded all history data till the moment. I noticed that my indicator showed only one value /in red ellipse /, so i had to re-run it in order to re-calculate all received history data. What have to be changed in the code...
To reference the currency pair within which you have found candles, trades, patterns etc. with specified conditions given in your program logic are occuring, what is the MQL4 term that you would reference? i.e. how do you reference the field 'eurusd', 'usdjpy', 'gbpusd' within an MQL4 program?
Hi, I've just setup MT4 on Ubuntu. Now trying to activate my (purchased) EA's. When I right click and select attach to chart, nothing happens. Built in EAs work fine ie MACD sample. Has anyone else had issues / been successful with Ubuntu EAs?
i want my ea open order in 5m and it can't open order again the same candle, if it was open an order in this candle. how can i do this ? and what can i write for this subject to the search button ??
Hello could anybody help me i want to custom set a stop loss like on exotic pairs because these pairs have a stop loss of 7 pips from server so i want to set 3 pip stop loss is it possible pls.............
  help with my code SMA (11   1 2)
Hello, I have a problem with my code. I'm trying to use two sma (4.9), and when they reach the intersection of two open a position, the first candle goes well but in others no achievement to come out. I'm doing wrong? Another question is how when I have to make buy or sell, the theory says that when...
  back test (3)
i use my meta trader back test but it start 15 march 2013. F2/ and i download eur/usd but it's not change. because my brokarage is so new. what can i do to back test example 2 or more years ??
Seasonal Greetings What is mq4 best way of predicting the next bars high and low?
Hi, all: I want to calculate the WPR value of a detrended price series. First, I use an indicator buffer to store the detrended price series. But to simplify the question, I directly transfer the raw prices to the buffer. Export the so called "detrended price series" into the chart, we can see it's...
I'm using Metatrader 4 (Android) and have a Problem with my Candlesticks. I can't see any Candlestick shadows and I can't see this crosshair. It look's like the lines are white (on white background). I'm using a Sony Xperia Z at the moment. 
Hi guys. consider the following line of code: iRSI(SymbolName, PERIOD_D1, 14, PRICE_TYPICAL, 0); if SymbolName is english text, then when I test it the function returns a number, but if it is a persian string it always returns zero. but if I use symbol() function on the same persian symbol chart,...