MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 378

Guys i need help with the following code... I am trying to open a buy order 2 or 3 bars after fast ma crosses slow ma and when the rsi is greater than 50 as well as when both stochastic lines are greater than 50. A sell order for the opposite. The code below is an attempt at a buy order for the 1...
Is there a script or indicator that converts the current time frame data (can be from M1 do D1) to a higher time frame (H1, H4, D1, W1, MN1) ? I searched and found existing scripts that either require M1 as current time frame, or convert only to a multiple of the current time frame, which is not...
Hello... i would like to know if it is possible to create a Variable from inside the EA...for Example input string Nr1_Name="Hello"; input int PeriodChoosen=12; // above all clear // below is the question..is there a way to do this?? int MA_Period_"Nr1_Name"=PeriodChoosen; (the Variable shall have...
I was wondering if there was a way to click on a particular candle and have 2 horizontal lines come up, above and below the close of the candle, that are 1.5x the 14-period ATR? To be clear this would be for candles in the past. I'm trying to quickly manually backtest some trend indicators and this...
Hi How would I add symbols for the MT4 app for Android which was downloaded from the Play Store created from "metaquotes.net"? The symbols that I want to add are not listed on the "symbols list". I want to add GBPAUD, GBPNZD, NZDCAD, and 2 other symbols. Thanks
On MT4 are all searchable brokers legitimate and go through any kind of authorization and checks ? Or can anyone be a broker? I believe I'm a victim of a broker scam but just want to know if that's possible or if it's just my paranoia. Their brokerage was easily searchable from within the official
if(SellTicket>0){               Selected = OrderSelect(SellTicket,SELECT_BY_TICKET);             double CurrentPrice = Ask;             double SellStopPO = OrderOpenPrice();             double SellStopSL = OrderStopLoss();             double SellStopPips = SellStopSL-SellStopPO;...
check attachment for pic or go here -- https://i.imgur.com/DE5Ae0W.png it's the black horizontal current price line and i've double checked all the settings and i can't find a way to hide it. thanks for any help
How can I get the original MT MA mql file? Id like to code a moving average for a momentum indicator
Hello everyone; I have an EA that shows various information about my trading account. I can move that information anywhere I want on the chart by means of the setup built into the EA. However, when I move the chart from one monitor to another that are not the same dimensions, I have to reset the
int start(){ int GMT_HOUR = TimeHour(TimeGMT()); int GMT_MINUTE = TimeMinute(TimeGMT()); //TradingHours (00:00-20:59) if(GMT_HOUR >= 00 && GMT_HOUR <= 20 && GMT_MINUTE >= 00) { //OpenOrders (08:00-12:59) if(GMT_HOUR >= 08 && GMT_HOUR <= 12 && GMT_MINUTE >= 00) {...
[Deleted]
Hi, is there a quick way to scroll through charts in mt4? I will be scanning scan 50+ markets on a daily basis and was wondering if there was a quicker way than open market watch--open chart for each one? or scrolling via a mouse and clicking on each individual tab? is there a quick keyboard...
Say I have follow data Nr. B/S Pair Profit 1 Buy EURUSD -90.12 2. Sell USDJPY 100.04 3. Sell AUDUSD -100.12 4. Buy GBPUSD -123.34 5. Sell CADJPY 198.34 How do I use array and sort them by profit in descending order and display positive profit in green and negative in red as below
Wanted to update some of the threads here - I wanted to use my maxed out MacBookPro (late 2016) to run EA optimizations. So I used BootCamp, bought a 64 bit version of Windows10  Pro (real inexpensive if you look on the net).  Everything went fine.  I'm using April 2018 version right now.  I took...
I have several EA’s running on my platform on multiplecurrency pairs. I thought would simple to code EA that would not open a 2nd order if one was already opened on the platform. Anyone have any ideas why the code doesn’t work. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+...
Hi everyone, I have a question. An indicator which I coded by myself gave me an error message: (68,24) The "68" is the line where the error is, I know that already. But what's the meaning of the number 24? Does that mean the 24th character of line 68 contains faulty code? And if so, do I have to...
Is it possible to use function arrays in mql4? As in an array that holds a function in every index so that the following 2 functions can be placed inside an array: int SellStopsTotalTF0()  {   int SellStopsTotalTF0=0;   for(int x=0;x<OrdersTotal();x++)     {      if(OrderSelect(x,SELECT_BY_POS...
Hello, I am trying to get the values from indicator attached with iCustom: int barx = 0;int Loops = 8;   for(int x=0; x<=Loops; x++)   {   ObjectCreate("TEST" + (string)x, OBJ_LABEL, 0, 0, 0);   ObjectSet("TEST" + (string)x, OBJPROP_CORNER, 3);   ObjectSet("TEST" + (string)x, OBJPROP_XDISTANCE,...
Dear friends, Hope you're all doing great, I have a repetitive problem with strategy tester when backtesting my EA and it is about not having enough memory when the backtest is suddenly stopped and the following error appears: "Tester memory handler: tester stopped because not enough memory" I've...
I know what is "SELECT_BY_TICKET" in OrderSelect(), but how about "SELECT_BY_POS "??? thanks for your help
[Deleted]
I was getting messages sent from my MT4 desktop version to my iPhone MT4 app via the push notifications.  Now I can't even see the Messages listed on my Mobile MT4 apps Settings page. They were working just fine for half of the day today, but then they just stopped. Can't find my Metaquotes ID...
Hello Mates I Need to Get the Date and Time of the Fibo Time Zone vertical line NO 4 as shown on the Attached photo I am Using the Blow Code to the Get the Time and date for the first and 2nd vertical Line datetime Time&Date()  {   datetime end_Time1;   datetime end_Time2;   datetime end_Time4;...
Hi, I want to copy from "AdjustFile.txt" to "TransferAdjustFile.txt" one record at a time The content of the "AdjustFile.txt" is as follows: But I am getting the following content for "TransferAdjustFile.txt" I used the following codes:       string Tra[], TraRec;      int...
Hi Folks, i'm quite newbie to MQL and i try to draw a trendline in MQL4. The trendline should have a fix price, start at the time which i only have in a string (i.e. "06:05") and end at the time which i only have in a string (i.e. "10:45"). It should only be drawn for the actual date, not yesterday,...
I need to know how to insert a record to file, or to delete a record for that matter. More like database management. I used to think that FileSeek(Handle, 0, SEEK_CUR) would point to a position where a record would be written. But it does not point to any position. If the records were numbered, this...
Hi I want to close 2 open stop orders on each new bar. It is: 1 BUYSTOP order and 1 SELLSTOP order The below code works fine in tester and on demo account, and shows no errors or warnings when i compile. But before using on live account i want to make sure i am not missing anything important. 1. Do...
Wanting to include the Hull MA in an EA, I tried using the iCustom() call using the attached HMA indicator. This way it slows down the backtesting process very noticeably. Then I decided to adapt the indicator to create a function but the performance does not improve much. This function is called 4...
[Deleted]
I am new to the platform and can figure out how to get open close high and low information on each candle on the charts. Sometimes a box appears with the info other times nothing I do brings it up. sometimes it will appear for every candle I put the cursor on and other times I'll get nothing. Not...
Hi Could someone help me with a frustrating problem ? When I use the following command it works perfectly as a switch but always generates Error 4051.              if(OrderSelect(0,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES))return; I can just use GetLastError to clear but in an attempt to learn more about MQL4 I...
Hello everyone, I would like to setup Email alerts. I feel a little bit stupid asking this, but what does that mean?