Question about bridge between Mt4 and brokers... Thank you for your help

I would like to connect <broker name removed> and Mt4, apparently I need a brdige, which I can find via <broker name removed>. 
I have absolutly no idea about how it works. 

If you know about this kind of probleme, can you please help me about it ?

Also I m looking for connecting <broker name removed> to my excel sheet, with a system of API..

Same problem for me... I have no skills for that kind of thing.

Thanks to any help.

I think it's best when you ask <broker name removed> about that, or you can use the search function at the top right of the webpage.

There are some articles about bridging.

And for the excel problem you can talk to somebody over here: https://www.mql5.com/en/job

Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
  • www.mql5.com
Hi Shukurjon, Please modify the attached 200 period crossover EA When loaded onto a chart, the EA executes immediately either Long or Short depending on whether it's above or below the MA I want to be able to load it onto a chart and have execute only when the crossover occurs (opening of the next candle) Also, I want to be able to take profit...

Hi marco,
Thanks for your answer.
I will check the link for excel.

For the Broker, I did ask but he just send me to its webpage with the link of his partner.

anyway... i am checking with the partners, but I have no knowledge about that kind of thing. i m just a user

Thank mate

leo225:

Hi marco,
Thanks for your answer.
I will check the link for excel.

For the Broker, I did ask but he just send me to its webpage with the link of his partner.

anyway... i am checking with the partners, but I have no knowledge about that kind of thing. i m just a user

Thank mate

You can also see here: https://www.mql5.com/en/search#!keyword=gateway&module=mql5_module_forum&author=MetaQuotes

Search - MQL5.community
Search - MQL5.community
  • www.mql5.com
Searching is based on morphology and is insensitive to case. All letters, no matter of their case, will be processed as lowercase. By default, our search engine shows pages, that...

Thanks a lot Marco..
I will check it asap...