Autotrade markers remain on graph even when changing share

Software: GT247 Trader (MetaQuotes) version 5.00 build 2078 (11 June 2019)

When you have autotrade markers or lines or other annotations on a graph, then drag a new share on to the graph, the markers remain.

In my case I have a common window that I drag my trades to, and after a while it gets really cluttered with all the markers for other shares that aren't related to the current view. I have to load my template again into the window to clear them off.

Attached is a simple example, but it gets really cluttered over time!

Files:
Capture.JPG  55 kb

So stop doing that. Open multiple charts with different symbols and control-TAB between them. Only drag on to the correct chart.

William Roeder:
So stop doing that. Open multiple charts with different symbols and control-TAB between them. Only drag on to the correct chart.

Is that what you do? Do you have many open trades that you check on occasionally that you use this method?

I'm not being snippy - but it seems like a bug report would be appreciated by the devs rather than just "don't do that". Clicking 'load template' and using the default template then removes the extra markers.

Is there a different place to report bugs?

1. Yes
  2. You have placed objects on the chart. No way to know whether those objects belong or not when changing the symbol. Would you rather all objects be removed? Just as many complaints.
  3. The service desk is dealing with financial issues only for now. And any other issues/possible bugs/suggestions/ideas/etc should be discussed on the forum.
              Get in touch with developers using Service Desk! - MQL5 programming forum - #509

William Roeder:
  1. Yes
  2. You have placed objects on the chart. No way to know whether those objects belong or not when changing the symbol. Would you rather all objects be removed? Just as many complaints.
Thank you for the clarity
Reason: