MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 384

Hi! can anyone help? write these bugs: connect error: 10049 handshake error: 10057
Hey guys, The error appears to be on a VPS server. The notification Test button does work. I found no indication or reason for it on the web. Does anyone know what could be the cause of this error message?
[Deleted]
Hello, can i check if a file is already open before i use FileOpen() function? I need that because i think i get often error messages at moment when i have my EA on more then one charts and when from every chart the EA try to open and write into the same file.
Good morning, I'm working with MT4 for 5 years now, and I have had notifications active for years too. I used to received them although I didn't use it much. Now I do want to use it for a specific alert, but the notification does not arrive on my mobile. I have checked and double checked the ID. I
Hello , I wanted to ask if you know any way or software to create an expert advisor with only ex4 custom indicators ??   
[Deleted]
Hellow guys, Could anyone help me coding an EA that does the following; 1- The first trade is to Open Buy trade when price crosses lower Bollinger Band (or) a Sell trade when price crosses the upper Bollinger Band. 2- Setting a TP to 60 pips and the SL to 20 pips ( external variable). 3- Every time...
  cant add my mt4  (1)
hello,i cant add my live account to my profile my broker is Fort Financial Services  and server is FortFs real.  im not sure which one is the actual one from your list please guide me to add my acc.TIA
Hi, I write a code that open one order and four pending order, at the MA's cross. But I want, that when for example, the BUY order take the SL, the other pending will close. I write this code, but didn't work, help??...
Hello Everyone ! I have a problem with the push notifications.. I have mt4 ver 4.00 build 1170 on my computer and the latest version installed on my IphoneX I entered the right ID but when i try to send a test (desktop to Iphone) I have an error in the journal of my mt4 app that says : "push...
Hi I found the topics like "iCustom returns wrong values" but this is little bit different. I try to create indicator which compares size of identical type of bars (bull/bear type) in a sequence. and shoes maximum values of comparison in histogram. like this. this result is made by many indicators...
Hello everyone, I don't don't understand the error I get. The error always points to this area Close_Array [limit]); #property strictdouble High_Array[12],       Low_Array[12],       Close_Array[12],       Open_Array[12],       Target_Array[12];       int    Candle_Count=8,       Time_Be_Counted=0...
Hello guys I've had some issues lately with mt4 remembering my utility that I purchased. Once on a separate isolated incident I had to system restore and afterwards the expert advisor had disappeared. I chalked that up to the system restore. Second time I opened up the terminal and even though the...
[Deleted]
hello, I take that warning when I use the #property strict what should I do? bool Short() { bool flag= false ; double balik[ 4 ], giris[ 4 ]; int i, limit= ArraySize (balik); for (i= 0 ; i<limit; i++) { balik[i]= iCustom ( NULL , 0
I'm trying to copy a temporary .tpl file that I saved using the ChartSaveTemplate function into the Files directory. The .tpl file located in the templates directory of the Terminal directory. The problem is that I'm trying to find this .tpl file (that exists in the templates directory of my...
hi guys  i have  a  question i try to do a little script for attach a template. My template is located in  C:\\Users\\pc\\AppData\\Roaming\\MetaQuotes\\Terminal\\B6FECCFE53E01D2BAC26AAD9B14029A8\\templates\\BollingerBands.tpl i read in manual  , if a template is not found in the first two variants,...
I tried to debug EA on 1 minute chart but MT4 starts automatically 1H chart and it is not possible to switch the time frame afterwards. Is there any method to overcome this ?? My EA uses Time commands which on hourly chart return hours not minutes as wanted. I tried to save new default.tpl as 1 min...
[Deleted]
Objective: When starting the indicator, get the current data in the timer: the opening time of the weekly, daily and hourly bar. Then write them in global variables for further use. The current timeframe is М1. Implementation: We obtain the bar times using the SeriesInfoInteger() function. #property
Hello, I have recently downloaded the app Metatrader 4 and the problem that I have, is that the "QUOTES" page, every day resets and can't keep my markets saved. Every time have to choose the markets again, erase those by default and on and on... Can't really work this way if once or twice per day,...
Hello Everyone,   I am a systematic trend-following trader usingforeign exchange pairs.   All of my systems development work is in Excel.   I am seeking to take live data from either IG’sAPI (IG Labs) or MT4/5 and import it into Excel and I would like this to be an automaticprocess.   The data...
Hi, is it possible to run my own indicators and template in the webtrader? And other question: Is it possible to integrate other indicators or template in the mobile mt version? Best regards, Daniel
hi guys i have a corss with 5 decimal after dot , but  when i run Close[1]  return me only 3  is possible  increase decimal after dot ? thankz  at  all
Hello, I'm trying to fix my entry price between the maximum (or minimum) of the candles registered between 4 am and 6 am. I tried anything but the platform does not do anything. I tried to write these lines: datetime today1=D'09.01.2019 04:00:00';datetime today2=D'09.01.2019 06:00:00';datetime...
  Forum Annals: Quotes of the day  (910   1 2 3 4 5 ... 90 91)
There will now be a daily competition for the title of Quote of the Day. The title "Quote of the Day" will be awarded to the statement which is the most prominent in its absurdity from the previous day. Perhaps in the future, "Quote of the week", or even "Quote of the month", competitions may be
Hey guys, I try to optimize my indicators a little bit by implementing new MQL4 code. I have some general questions about data types. When I need a high or low of a bar, I used the data type double. But now I see that float uses only 4 bytes instead of 8 bytes used by double. When it comes to prices...
I have a question. I have already ordered and after that I want to change only takeprofit by using order modify but I don't want to change stoploss. I want to modify only takeprofit. double TP=0; Modified=OrderModify(OrderTicket(),OrderOpenPrice(),SL,TP,0,clrNONE); If I want to use original stoploss...
Hello everyone, I have a problem with Strategy Tester of MT4, 1.I test an EA by Strategy Tester on one currency pair with spread set 14 and result is good, but when repeat test with same settings and with 13 spread, the account has been called! what wrong? 2.another problem is when I test an EA with...
Hi, Since my broker have trouble with the data on the charrt, I would like to code the following: 1) Download data for a given symbol. 2) Refreshing the data for a given symbol (like: right click on a chart and refresh. For a given symbol, not only the active chart). How do I do that? Thanks.
Hello Everyone, I have some problem with the Mt4 tester optimizer. I am using the mt4 platform and i use robots to test backdifferent strategies. The robot works normally for every tick and control run,but the tests result are zero when i use the tester optimizer function. Thestarting and ending...
hi guys , i try to replace   in a path   the   sign \   in to  \\   but   return  me  double quoated ar neede   whats  wrong ?? string RelativePath= (StringReplace (TerminalInfoString(TERMINAL_DATA_PATH),"\",""\\""); i tryed also  with ""\""  but  give me  error for escape \ i know in string  \...
  Indicator to EA  (5)
HOW DO YOU CONVERT AN INDICATOR TO EA?