Brainwashing. Trades: manually and using EAs - page 3

I am testing using two copies of MT4 using:

- OnlyEnterOnFullBars true;

- OnlyExitOnFullBars false;

- useClose.Trade.Rules true.

Timeframe m15 for the 4 main pairs. Demo alpari.

An other EA is testing with the following settings:

- OnlyEnterOnFullBars true;

- OnlyExitOnFullBars false

- useClose.Trade.Rules false.

Timeframe m15 for the 4 main pairs. Demo neurex.

hi,

Thanks for you testing but

1. It is necessary to fix the bug with Enter (see above images in this thread);

with Problem i need help from to others coder

The bug not found in code

help me please

TEAM

I posted my experience with 1a here:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173402

For me the exit has some problems as well...

Sada

Hello Newdigital.

Please explain me how should be used iTrend in this algorithm.

I will try to fix current bugs and add some filters.

Best regards:D

Brainwashing v0.1

Hi All,

My statement of the Brainwashing v0.1

I put this parameters:

Lots = 1;

StopLoss = 5;

TakeProfit = 100;

useProfitTrailing = True;

TrailingStop = 30;

TrailingStep = 10;

Slippage = 3;

(Ticket 1806295 closed manual)

CalcBackBars = 1;

Cheers

Files:

I just experimented with this iTrend indicator and I observed that this value or limit of 0.0015 should be different for the different pairs.

0.0015 is valid for chf only.

I finished with M15 timeframe. It was big preparation: I estimated some coefficients for iTrend indicator and tested manually on 4 mail pairs. Sorry it was not successful for m15.

Reason is that the signal from the main indicator (PriceChannel_Stop_v1) is coming too late for the 15-min timeframe and confirmation from iTrend indicator is not exactly at the time as well.

So, I am trying the H1 timeframe. Will use 4 main pairs, PriceChannel_Stop_v1 indicator and iTrend indicator. Price_Channel indicator will use just for orientation only. I will filter the signals using iTrend indicator and will ignore any signals from the PriceChannel_Stop_v1 indicator if the value (which is above the zero line: value2 or value1 depends on the signal of PriceChannel_Stop_v1) of iTrend indicator is less than:

0.19 usdjpy

0.002 eurusd

0.003 usdchf

0.0044 gbpusd

So let's see tomorrow.

Besides I found some indicator and I will try to estimate the profit leve using this indicator. It means we may have good and filtered enter and using this indicator we may exit in profit.

I am not very sure but seems Alex.Piech.FinGeR is the author of this indicator. I tried this T3 TRIX (ROC of T6).mq4 indicator a good exit point.

Also will try m15 time frame once again.

Files:

I'm also studying how ksrobot avoid flat trades.

I will try to do a mix of both eas.

I think iTrend will increase our losses ... because we avoid some flat trades but enter so much late in others.

It works!

Yes.

Even for the m15 timeframe.

Of course I will test more.

The rules I selected are the following:

1.Waiting for the signals from PriceChannel_Stop_v1 indicator.

2. All the signals should be confirmed by iTrend indicator. In this case:

- if sell signal from PriceChannel_Stop_v1 (big red dot) the tick of iTrend indicator should be in red color (volume2) and above zero. It means the red tick (volume2) should be above DarkKhaki color tick (volume1).

- if we got buy signal (big blue dot) the DarkKhaki color tick (volume 1) of iTrend indicator should above the zero line.

- The signals should be fully confirmed if the above mentioned ticks (value) is more than:

0.15 for usdjpy M15; 0.19 for usdjpy H1;

0.0017 for gbpusd M15; 0.0044 for gbpusd H1;

0.0013 for eurusd M15; 0.002 for eurusd H1;

0.0015 for usdchf M15; 0.003 for usdchf H1.

3. If we get the signals from PriceChannel_Stop_v1 indicator and the signals were confirmed by iTrend indicator as mentioned on items 2 - it is OnlyEnterOnFullBars false.

4. If we get the signals from PriceChannel_Stop_v1 indicator but the signals can not be confirmed by iTrend indicator we will wait one bar more to be confirmed. It means we will have the signal on 1 bar and confirmation on 0 bar (to confirmed the signal which was 1 bar ago). It is OnlyEnterOnFullBars true.

It means we do not need to select true or false for OnlyEnterOnFullBars option: the EA will select it for us.

Thus we will open the order.

To exit we have one rule only:

- on the two line crossing of T3 TRIX (ROC of T6).mq4 indicator (value2 = value1 in T3 TRIX (ROC of T6).mq4 indicator);

I want to note that in our Brainwashing EA the OnlyExitOnFullBars (false or true) was a profit. We decided that profit. And we programmed as a profit. But it is stop loss! In our case it is S/L level.

We programmed Brainwashing before to work on stop loss level only! :cool:

That is why it was not profitable.

Now we have one exit rule:

- good one, more profitable - on T3 TRIX (ROC of T6).mq4 indicator.

The above mentioned coefficients (0.15 for usdjpy M15; 0.19 for usdjpy H1; and so on) is the subject to change. It means those coefficients will be changed every week.

Reason: